NFL changes 2019

FightingGoldenDevil

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm currently playing Madden 20 and i noticed the Carolina Panthers have made changes to their uniforms for the first time ever. The striping on the jerseys is different and the logo on the pants is gone. This is definitely not an error as the game also has 2015 Home and 2015 Away listed.

YAzOBP0.png

bSLCtu2.png

10 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

I'm currently playing Madden 20 and i noticed the Carolina Panthers have made changes to their uniforms for the first time ever. The striping on the jerseys is different and the logo on the pants is gone. This is definitely not an error as the game also has 2015 Home and 2015 Away listed.

YAzOBP0.png

If this is all true, then that is a big improvement. One of the problems of the Panthers Uniforms was the overabundance of logos. If they burned the White and Black pants and only wore Silver, it would be perfect 

da0Lbhs.png

33 minutes ago, simtek34 said:

If this is all true, then that is a big improvement. One of the problems of the Panthers Uniforms was the overabundance of logos. If they burned the White and Black pants and only wore Silver, it would be perfect 

Absolutely agree with all of this.  I'd go further, and remove the logo from the sleeve, too, replacing it with tv numbers.  That jersey is too crowded, and we don't need to see the same logo repeated over and over.

What’s different about the striping? I can see the logo on the pants is removed, but what changed on the jersey? 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

1 minute ago, Pizzaman7294 said:

It appears that the stripe has been trimmed to be curtailed to the sleeve endcap

But is that just something for the game to make it easier for the developers because the real uniforms so far appear to be the same.

3 hours ago, smarisca03 said:

Maybe they'll change next year for 2020

Seems like they have been using different combos more since the new owner took over. Usually I feel like that leads to more changes down the line.

I don't understand how those helmet stripes have lasted this long. They still make zero sense to me.

Archived