2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

On 9/16/2019 at 1:22 PM, projectjohn said:

Yeah, unfortunately it seems like the Lions have abandoned the blue pants again. I don’t recall them having been used since early last season.

Of course, I say this and now they’re being used today at Philly.

On 9/16/2019 at 1:52 PM, ARTnSocal said:

Looks awful w/ the Honolulu blue socks.  They should consider wearing the silver-gray color-rush socks with them, if they choose wear them again.  That would most definitely look better. 

Absolutely, it would be a much better look with silver socks. I’d also be interested to see how the blue pants looked with the color rush top.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, fouhy12 said:

Jets in white over green, which should make for a good mix of colors in New England. 

Why is the field so drab in Foxboro? I saw some highlights and the game looks as depressing as New England's continues dominance of the NFL.

Miami in all aqua on the road looks goofy. Bills in all white at home isn't my favorite, but the team looks good in pretty much all combinations that aren't blue jerseys over blue pants.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

6 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Why is the field so drab in Foxboro? I saw some highlights and the game looks as depressing as New England's continues dominance of the NFL.

Miami in all aqua on the road looks goofy. Bills in all white at home isn't my favorite, but the team looks good in pretty much all combinations that aren't blue jerseys over blue pants.

I think this may be the first time the Dolphins are going all-aqua away from Miami

1 hour ago, DG_Now said:

They should paint the end zone blue. Yeah dolphins all Aqua is awful.

For the second straight week we are reminded that the Saints need to burn their black pants.

Note to NFL: ban solid color socks or insist that they contrast with the pants.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

3 hours ago, DG_Now said:

For some reason, the field gets washed out on sunny days early in the season. I think it just happens when the sun is directly over the stadium. 

1 hour ago, Mitch B said:

For the second straight week we are reminded that the Saints need to burn their black pants.

Note to NFL: ban solid color socks or insist that they contrast with the pants.

Saints look great, even though they are whooping my team. No reason not to adopt this look full time with updated black jersey (white numbers maybe?) and alt gold/black pants. As noted NFL doesn't care about contrasting socks. 

OH boy - just saw the Cowboys/Dolphins highlights.  My gods who picked out that combo for the Dolphins?  I'm not anti-mono, but jesuschrist that looked ridiculous - especially with solid aqua / turquoise socks.  

They really need to add a little more green into that color too.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

17 hours ago, ARTnSocal said:

Yeah and I had a glimpse of them during the pregame warmup and it looked like they were wearing green socks with those pants. 🙄

What a way to ruin what could've been a really good look.

Baltimore:  Why they can’t just stick with the purple pants when in the white jersey I don’t understand. They’re wearing those awful stripe-less black pants at KC.  Those pants should have been given to Goodwill.

Dumb Dumb Dumb!!

Nah keep the black pants, it’s iconic for the Ravens. Could just add stripes.

Archived