College Football 2020

Kevin W.

48 minutes ago, cajunaggie08 said:

Texas A&M AD tweeted a possible new uniform tease

I'm guessing that it's a maroon jersey and white pants (though it kinda looks like a hem stripe)? 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Here are the pics (I don't know why the link in that post above didn't directly embed the tweet).

It's not very clear from the pictures here, but the sleeve stripe colours are flipped on each arm. The left sleeve of the black jersey (as seen in the side profile) has white at the front of the jersey and the red at the back, but red at the front and white at the back on the right sleeve (as implied by the front-ish shot of the black jersey). You can also see it on the red jersey in the wide shot of all three jerseys. The left arm has white at the front while the right arm has black at the front.

I'm not sure where I stand on these jerseys, it's just kind of a lateral move in my opinion. I was a fan of the chest stripes, but I don't think it's a huge loss or anything.

IbjBaeE.png

24 minutes ago, Midway said:

This feels so lateral to the point of being pointless. 🤷🏻‍♂️ But I’ll settle for anything that isn’t over-designed trash. 

That's a good way to put it. I suppose it's more of a refinement than an actual change. I'd call it a slight upgrade for removing the chest stripes, but overall feels rather uninspired. Those sleeve stripes are boring and look like something ordered out of a catalogue.  

23 minutes ago, monkeypower said:

It's not very clear from the pictures here, but the sleeve stripe colours are flipped on each arm.

It's kind of funny how it is flipped but both sides are actually identical if you ripped the sleeves off and viewed them side by side. I don't know how that works, but maybe that's a way to cut production costs?

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Texas Tech Red Raiders Unveil New Uniforms

July 11, 2020 - 22:28 PM

While in the midst of ending its partnership with other high-profile universities, Under Armour recently extended its deal with Texas Tech through the 2023-24 school year. Thus, the Red Raiders football program revealed new uniforms on Saturday afternoon. This marks the first significant uniform update for Texas Tech since the

Read More...

7 hours ago, monkeypower said:

Here are the pics (I don't know why the link in that post above didn't directly embed the tweet).

It's not very clear from the pictures here, but the sleeve stripe colours are flipped on each arm. The left sleeve of the black jersey (as seen in the side profile) has white at the front of the jersey and the red at the back, but red at the front and white at the back on the right sleeve (as implied by the front-ish shot of the black jersey). You can also see it on the red jersey in the wide shot of all three jerseys. The left arm has white at the front while the right arm has black at the front.

I'm not sure where I stand on these jerseys, it's just kind of a lateral move in my opinion. I was a fan of the chest stripes, but I don't think it's a huge loss or anything.

It would of looked way better if the had the white stripe facing forward and the color stripe facing backward on the jerseys, but this is a good update

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

17 hours ago, monkeypower said:

I like the idea of the stripe, but it would be greatly improved with the removal of the logo from the sleeve. Then it would be a unique, quirky, but simple stripe design. Instead it's a cluttered mess. Logos on top of stripes always look terrible (with the exception of the Seahawks).

spacer.png