2020 MLB Season

Dynasty

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, neo_prankster said:

Where's that salary cap??? Tired of seeing my Padres be doormats for the Dodgers every year!!!

Artificially limiting players' salaries to save owners money ain't gonna help the Padres beat them. Especially considering a big part of why the Dodgers have owned the NL West for years is how well they've drafted and developed homegrown players.

If we get a Rays vs Dodgers World Series, one city will have a double championship this year for 2 of their pro sports teams.

Can Brady lead the Bucs to a Triple Crown? And last I checked, the Rams have a decent record thus far...

51 minutes ago, McCall said:

Hall of Famers Lou Brock, Bob Gibson, Whitey Ford and Joe Morgan have all passed away within a span of 37 days.

and Tom Seaver passed away on August 31st. It's been rough. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

On 10/11/2020 at 9:25 PM, habsfan1 said:

If we get a Rays vs Dodgers World Series, one city will have a double championship this year for 2 of their pro sports teams.

Can Brady lead the Bucs to a Triple Crown? And last I checked, the Rams have a decent record thus far...

When my cousin was going to school downstate at Southern Illinois, I remember him mentioning how arrogant he thought sports fans were down there, who tended to root for St. Louis teams. He said they always liked to talk about how the Rams were gonna win the SB, the Cards the WS and the Blues were gonna win the Cup. Of course this is when the Rams were still there around the year 2000 or so. 

One thing I'm confused on in terms of letting fans in for these games. I see how they're socially distant in each row going side to side, but when you look at the rows of people in front or behind, that six feet looks iffy at best. Also, since they're already using cutouts, why not put cutouts in between the seats not sold so you get a fuller look instead of pockets of fans? If the ultimate point is the presence of fans helping with cheering and a sense of normalcy, then why not use both tactics to fill the lower bowl and have sponsors have their branding on the tarp in the lower level.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

On 10/11/2020 at 9:25 PM, habsfan1 said:

Tampa of all places becoming the second city to hold 3 championships at once would be something else

Archived