Tampa Bay Buccaneers Unveil New Uniforms

tBBP

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BJ Sands said:

I'd love to see the Bucs simplify the colors. Drop the black and silver and stick with just red, orange and pewter (if Nike can figure out pewter).

Agree, the simpler the better.  Pewter can act as black if needed and white can fill in for the silver.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Tease New Uniforms

February 12, 2020 - 16:34 PM

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ social media accounts have been dropping subtle hints about a potential uniform change in recent weeks, leaving the eyes emoji on various concepts posted to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.  A teaser video dropped on Wednesday morning […]

Read More...

This tells me there will be a lot more orange.

To this, I say nay.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

12 minutes ago, FormerLurker said:

Bucs and Falcons getting a revamp this year and I’d put money on the Panthers following suite next year, NFC South is about to look totally different.

The NFC South is the worst-looking division IMO. Outside of Atlanta and Tampa Bay getting new looks, Carolina is outdated and New Orleans has several flaws that need to be corrected.

Regardless, I'm confident the new Bucs uniforms will be an upgrade. They can't possibly be worst than the current ones... right?

1 minute ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

Carolina is outdated

I disagree. Carolina looks solid and I love how they've gone all of this time and kept their identity (mostly) unchanged. The Panthers should be a case study of how to build a consistent brand in the modern era. 

Just look at their identity and how solid it's remained in comparison to their expansion cousins, the Jaguars. One team committed to their look and has an established brand. The other keeps searching for the right look despite nailing it on their first go. 

12 minutes ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

The NFC South is the worst-looking division IMO. Outside of Atlanta and Tampa Bay getting new looks, Carolina is outdated and New Orleans has several flaws that need to be corrected.

Regardless, I'm confident the new Bucs uniforms will be an upgrade. They can't possibly be worst than the current ones... right?

I mean, the Titans figured out how to have worse uniforms than the Bucs, so I guess anything is possible.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

29 minutes ago, Newfie said:

It's teasing the fact of a change, not what's changing IMO

I didn't think that the change was an unknown. And sure, it creates "buzz," but most good uniform teasers also give you something you can discern as new -- a legitimate hint. This shows nothing, which makes the inevitable parsing of the details a fruitless waste of time. 

Or maybe I'm just in a bad mood. 

31 minutes ago, gosioux76 said:

I didn't think that the change was an unknown. And sure, it creates "buzz," but most good uniform teasers also give you something you can discern as new -- a legitimate hint. This shows nothing, which makes the inevitable parsing of the details a fruitless waste of time. 

Or maybe I'm just in a bad mood. 

It's only been a rumor to this point, and — really — a change still hasn't been confirmed. It's not until you put the pieces together based on the newspaper headlines that you realize it's teasing new uniforms. The amount of orange spray paint used is certainly a detail to hang on to moving forward, too.

You also have to remember that not everyone is aware of the things we are, and a teaser like this is going to drum up just as much attention and anticipation with the general public as the letter from Falcons owner Arthur Blank did last month. Neither showed/said anything as to what the actual uniforms will look like, but that's not the point.

Archived