2020 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

A lot of people were saying that Brady was finished because age had started to catch up to him, that's he's finished.

I don't know. I just don't know...

I mean, now that I've removed myself from überfandom and see things for what they are... the way ol' man's still spinning it, he might still have a good four or five years left in him...

(And now that I think about it, didn't George Blanda play until he was 47? Wonder if THAT record means anything to Brady...)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

31 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

And their O-line...... yeesh squared.

And wide receivers too. Hill look like house cat not cheetah. KC O-line injuries done good job for Bucs. Mahomes is completly without any support. Chiefs basically didn't exist today. Very dissapointing game to watch, because I guess everyone expect fireworks from both sides.

4r2eer.png

And still... the only active QB to defeat Brady in a Super Bowl... the once and future Eagle Nick Foles.

Foles > Mahomes.  The numbers don't lie.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

8 minutes ago, BBTV said:

And still... the only active QB to defeat Brady in a Super Bowl... the once and future Eagle Nick Foles.

Foles > Mahomes.  The numbers don't lie.

That’s going to be a helluva trivia answer in a decade. “Who was the last QB to defeat Brady in a Super Bowl?”

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

1 minute ago, Kramerica Industries said:

On the rare occasion the Bucs play in the Super Bowl, they play the league's best offensive team and end up completely blowing them out.

Bizarre phenomenon.

They just need to beat the Chargers and the Broncos in the Super Bowl to own the AFC West

I saw, I came, I left.

26 minutes ago, See Red said:

Mahomes has to run thirty yards backwards to avoid pressure on every third down.  And then on fourth.  Genuinely some of the worst offensive line play I've seen.

This Chiefs offensive line is completely ravaged by injury. And the Bucs have a very good pass rush, especially with Vea back.

Honestly, I don't think that got enough attention in the leadup to this game. Both their tackles are out, their LT is their normal RG, their RT is their backup RG...it's a bad confluence for any team to deal with.

And the Chiefs might've still won this game, or been much closer, if either of those bizarre circus throws Mahomes got to the end zone, which were both catchable, had resulted in touchdowns.

spacer.png

1 minute ago, waltere said:

They have been clearly the better team, but quite a few of the Bucs have been acting like real :censored:s tonight

Let’s not pretend like the Chiefs haven’t done their fair share of that too. 

And Hill has been doing that piece sign to defenders for years. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

3 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

That’s going to be a helluva trivia answer in a decade. “Who was the last QB to defeat Brady in a Super Bowl?”

It's only going to hold up because if/when he comes back, he'll only be able to beat Brady in the NFCCG, not the Super Bowl.  Otherwise he'd be in Eli Manning company.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived