PittsburghSucks

2020 NFL Season

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, JayMac said:

Thank you! I went out of my way to point that out.

I always see quotes like that and read them like 'With all due respect' prefacing anything 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What the hell was that throw, Mahomes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok. Really funny "fantasy" style season guys. Was a fun experiment. We'll take Brady and Gronk back now. Thanks, y'all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

A lot of people were saying that Brady was finished because age had started to catch up to him, that's he's finished.

 

I don't know. I just don't know...

 

I mean, now that I've removed myself from überfandom and see things for what they are... the way ol' man's still spinning it, he might still have a good four or five years left in him...

 

(And now that I think about it, didn't George Blanda play until he was 47? Wonder if THAT record means anything to Brady...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Brass said:

Ok. Really funny "fantasy" style season guys. Was a fun experiment. We'll take Brady and Gronk back now. Thanks, y'all.

season 2 lol GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mahomes has to run thirty yards backwards to avoid pressure on every third down.  And then on fourth.  Genuinely some of the worst offensive line play I've seen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was an unbelievable throw. Holy crap Mahomes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Even Mahomes' incompletions are entertaining.

 

I hope to see a video compilation of his amazing Super Bowl throws to the Benny Hill show theme.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

And their O-line...... yeesh squared.


And wide receivers too. Hill look like house cat not cheetah. KC O-line injuries done good job for Bucs. Mahomes is completly without any support. Chiefs basically didn't exist today. Very dissapointing game to watch, because I guess everyone expect fireworks from both sides.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And still... the only active QB to defeat Brady in a Super Bowl... the once and future Eagle Nick Foles.

 

Foles > Mahomes.  The numbers don't lie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They have been clearly the better team, but quite a few of the Bucs have been acting like real :censored:s tonight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the rare occasion the Bucs play in the Super Bowl, they play the league's best offensive team and end up completely blowing them out.

 

Bizarre phenomenon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BBTV said:

And still... the only active QB to defeat Brady in a Super Bowl... the once and future Eagle Nick Foles.

 

Foles > Mahomes.  The numbers don't lie.


That’s going to be a helluva trivia answer in a decade. “Who was the last QB to defeat Brady in a Super Bowl?”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kramerica Industries said:

On the rare occasion the Bucs play in the Super Bowl, they play the league's best offensive team and end up completely blowing them out.

 

Bizarre phenomenon.

They just need to beat the Chargers and the Broncos in the Super Bowl to own the AFC West

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, See Red said:

Mahomes has to run thirty yards backwards to avoid pressure on every third down.  And then on fourth.  Genuinely some of the worst offensive line play I've seen.

 

This Chiefs offensive line is completely ravaged by injury. And the Bucs have a very good pass rush, especially with Vea back.

 

Honestly, I don't think that got enough attention in the leadup to this game. Both their tackles are out, their LT is their normal RG, their RT is their backup RG...it's a bad confluence for any team to deal with.

 

And the Chiefs might've still won this game, or been much closer, if either of those bizarre circus throws Mahomes got to the end zone, which were both catchable, had resulted in touchdowns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shout out to our long lost friend @Bucfan56 🏆

 

 

@FiddySicks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, waltere said:

They have been clearly the better team, but quite a few of the Bucs have been acting like real :censored:s tonight


Let’s not pretend like the Chiefs haven’t done their fair share of that too. 
 

And Hill has been doing that piece sign to defenders for years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:


That’s going to be a helluva trivia answer in a decade. “Who was the last QB to defeat Brady in a Super Bowl?”

 

 

It's only going to hold up because if/when he comes back, he'll only be able to beat Brady in the NFCCG, not the Super Bowl.  Otherwise he'd be in Eli Manning company.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.