NFL 2020

FormerLurker

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

Seeing all the new uniforms for this year is really making me want to get Madden 21. I want to get the game already.

It makes me want NFL 2k21

5 hours ago, gothedistance said:

The NFL schedule is about to be released this week. Can we get the 2020 season thread started?

Seeing all the new uniforms for this year is really making me want to get Madden 21. I want to get the game already.

The 2020 season thread for general talk is in Sports In General.

This one should suffice until the real season begins in the fall.

6 hours ago, gothedistance said:

The NFL schedule is about to be released this week. Can we get the 2020 season thread started?

I agree. It's fun to predict when teams will wear alternates based on their schedules and how many primetime games, etc. they have

3 hours ago, DNAsports said:
spacer.png

With Higgins in 85 and Lamb in 88, maybe a there will be a rebirth of WRs wearing 80-89. I always preferred 80-89 as the general rule and 10-19 as the exception (like, maybe 10-25%). 

The Dolphins have announced their rookie numbers and Tua is in #1

However, you can't currently buy his jersey in the throwbacks, either the aqua or white.

I don't get it. I would have thought the Dolphins would be fully stocked in every style for what will be their biggest jersey sales opportunity, maybe ever. 

1 hour ago, El Scorcho said:

However, you can't currently buy his jersey in the throwbacks, either the aqua or white.

I don't get it. I would have thought the Dolphins would be fully stocked in every style for what will be their biggest jersey sales opportunity, maybe ever. 

I don’t think Joe Burrow color rush jerseys are available. Justin Herbert royal and navy jerseys aren’t available either.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

2 hours ago, El Scorcho said:

that would be the :censored:show known as Fanatics 

9 hours ago, TheOatsMustFlow said:

that would be the :censored:show known as Fanatics 

It's not really a Fanatics problem if Nike hasn't made them yet for any store. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

1 hour ago, WSU151 said:

It's not really a Fanatics problem if Nike hasn't made them yet for any store. 

As with it not being a production issue, Fanatics has been producing less due to the pandemic too.

Archived