2021-22 NBA Changes

I was playing NBA 2K22 and noticed they added the Rising Stars uniforms and they are WAY better than the All-Star uniforms.  There are actually 4 different uniforms, I picked the ones that matched Cleveland for this picture. The other uniforms were Navy and Teal. No idea what they will actually wear in the game.

ur6Xw2O.jpg

• Like 1

bSLCtu2.png

40 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

I was playing NBA 2K22 and noticed they added the Rising Stars uniforms and they are WAY better than the All-Star uniforms.  There are actually 4 different uniforms, I picked the ones that matched Cleveland for this picture. The other uniforms were Navy and Teal. No idea what they will actually wear in the game.

ur6Xw2O.jpg

All 4 will be worn. They changed up the Rising Stars game format this season. 

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

From Reddit. Looks legit, even though the lazy-ass sixers haven’t updated their roster page with Harden’s or the other guy’s new number (and the other guy has actually played). 

q22hjrtndah81.png

• Like 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 2/13/2022 at 12:18 AM, Old School Fool said:

ur6Xw2O.jpg

All four of them nod to past Cavs unis, in color scheme.

i'm just still so confused about this years all star jerseys. like there's an all red uniform, ok cool. but why is the other jersey grey?  not only that why is it paired with teal?? what do either one of those colors have to do with cleveland or the nba?

and how is it that the grey jersey gets to have an accent color in teal but the red jersey doesn't have a real accent color at all? 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, KittSmith_95 said:

Once again, heavy usage of Black & Yellow. 

We’re getting new Jazz stuff next year, aren’t we? 

Yeah. I am pretty confident we're getting a sneak peek of something with that ASG logo ...

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

47 minutes ago, KittSmith_95 said:

Once again, heavy usage of Black & Yellow. 

We’re getting new Jazz stuff next year, aren’t we? 

It was mostly confirmed and heavily discussed on here that the Jazz are changing everything next season. The colors will most likely be black, white and highlighter yellow.

bSLCtu2.png

Just now, Old School Fool said:

It was mostly confirmed and heavily discussed on here that the Jazz are changing everything next season. The colors will most likely be black, white and highlighter yellow.

Only go to back to purple-green-yellow again in seven to ten years .

• Like 9

6uXNWAo.png

The ASG jerseys looked better in action than I expected. The weird hexagon gradient pattern thing wasn't very visible and the jerseys just ended up looking like classic dazzle fabric, and even the white printing on the grey team jerseys was actually fairly readable after all.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, CitizenTino said:

First look at next year’s All-Star logo

Am I crazy, or does there appear to be some sort of 'Ice Blue' in this logo (specifically on the jazz note)? If so, I think black and yellow with a hint of ice blue could be a really good looking color scheme that fits the beehive motif as well as the snowy mountains of Utah.  

• Like 2

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png