College Football 2021 - Logos & Uniforms

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/17/2021 at 12:54 PM, cajunaggie08 said:

Do we know if Adidas even had any input to design here or did BC just order some uniforms from the Adidas online catalogue? I can't see Adidas putting much effort into a school that they dont have a full uniform deal with. There have been no press releases nor social media posts from Adidas about BC. Every article about it has quotes from BC staff and admins but nothing from Adidas. I wouldnt be shocked if BC has to buy the uniforms in this case. The fact that its only a 2 year deal makes me wonder if New Balance is starting up a football line.

Definitely doesn’t look like a catalog uni. The pro-quality digits and embroidered team logo trims are a giveaway. I believe the catalog jerseys all have white collars and sleeve trim as well.

The lack of stripes could potentially be a concession due to the short timeline (making this sort of a stock/custom hybrid), but it also could have just been what BC wanted.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

On 6/17/2021 at 3:48 PM, tBBP said:

This to me is still the best BC has ever looked...

rajijpg.jpg

p-NsbL8Trmqs_BvoFJ07CUO-2poNw_K-UdRMnnhx

Don't even attempt to try to change my mind; it won't work. 

:)

The eagle head logos are pretty bad but the rest of the uniform looks good. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Looks like Wisconsin released new uniforms today that they're calling "The Forward Collection." Appears to be an alternate uniform that they'll wear vs. Notre Dame in their Shamrock Series.

They're also selling "The Forward Collection" at the school bookstore: https://www.buckyslockerroom.com/c-13161?_s=bm-wiscforward&utm_medium=referral

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

On 6/22/2021 at 12:49 PM, nuordr said:

If they are going to put pinstripes on the helmet and jersey, put them on the pants as well to make the uniform consistent. 

agree and if they use a red facemask, these would be great as a permanent away set. 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

On 6/24/2021 at 10:29 PM, jgiff17 said:

always wished some team in some non nfl league would have picked up this look

One did...

Undefeated-Iron-Feature.jpg

usa_today_12228795.0.jpg

aw6eun8e7fd21.jpg

(Godspeed, Alliance...)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

On 6/16/2021 at 2:29 PM, VDizzle12 said:

The downside of smaller Nike schools is that they all pick from the same catalog. 

I'm not sure I understand this statement. Are you saying that "big" Nike schools have a diffrent catalog or that "smaller" Nike schools don't have all Nike options available to them? Could you please clarify? 

37 minutes ago, CrimsonBull9584 said:

I'm not sure I understand this statement. Are you saying that "big" Nike schools have a diffrent catalog or that "smaller" Nike schools don't have all Nike options available to them? Could you please clarify? 

The difference is that big-time schools have apparel contracts with Nike where the company pays them a significant amount of money and provides them with a certain number of uniforms per year while smaller schools have to purchase their uniforms from the company through the Nike catalog. That’s why we’ve seen some schools even roll out a new home, road or alternate uniform by itself. They simply can’t afford them all at once.

10 hours ago, CrimsonBull9584 said:

Smaller schools don’t get their uniforms custom made and designed for them. They literally order out of a Nike catalog. The larger schools can and do get custom designs, if a team wanted invisible helmets, a gradient uniform, and chrome socks Nike would have to find a way to make it all.

6 hours ago, WSU151 said:

UCLA should have their new stuff out soon, right?

(edit: looks like Jumpman merchandise released yesterday, fairly uneventful, no huge changes)  

I think that's the biggest (or one of the biggest) unveiling of the summer, no?

Is just football getting the Jordan treatment or is all of UCLA athletics getting the Jordan Brand? 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

29 minutes ago, colinturner95 said:

Is just football getting the Jordan treatment or is all of UCLA athletics getting the Jordan Brand? 

Football and Basketball, everything else is Nike

9 hours ago, WSU151 said:

UCLA should have their new stuff out soon, right?

(edit: looks like Jumpman merchandise released yesterday, fairly uneventful, no huge changes)  

I think that's the biggest (or one of the biggest) unveiling of the summer, no?

I'm going to miss the shoulder stripes of the Under Armour uniforms. Looks like they're goin to chunky and truncated (chunkated?) UCLA stripes. Nike knows how to make the stripes better, they just choose not to, and it's so damn frustrating.

Also looks like the gold won't be nearly as yellow and more towards Vegas gold, which is a shame.

spacer.png

Archived