2021 NFL Season - Adults Arguing About Matt Stafford

Shady's one of the most exciting players I've ever seen, like in the Thurman Thomas or Barry Sanders mold. I bet those two would have loved to win some practice squad Super Bowl rings.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Shady's one of the most exciting players I've ever seen, like in the Thurman Thomas or Barry Sanders mold. I bet those two would have loved to win some practice squad Super Bowl rings.

One of the most exciting players who was also a trash human being.

• Like 1
  • Yawn 1

2 hours ago, dont care said:

One of the most exciting players who was also a trash human being.

Uh, yeah, in a league where wealth, power and fame intersect along with the very rare human specimen that can play in the NFL, you’re going to have a lot of sociopathic pricks at every level. And no matter what anyone does to try and change that, it’s always going to be that way just donning a more socially acceptable face. Same goes for every industry/field where money, power and fame intersect. 

I don’t know, I’m with Charles Barkley when it comes to athletes and being role models. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Red Comet said:

I don’t know, I’m with Charles Barkley when it comes to athletes and being role models. 

Athletes aren't role models, but they also shouldn't beat police in night clubs, throw naked women out of buses on the side of the road, have "female only" parties advertised through the city, treat wait staff like trash then leave a tip of pennies, have his thugs physically confiscate the phones of any woman he "parties" with (which is actually kinda smart, if not assault), etc.

There's bad guys, then there's Lesean McCoy.  He's a different level of trash than most.  And "my" team is probably going to retire his jersey and put him in their hall of fame.

• Like 4

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

17 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

Is Sam Darnold supposed to suck this year?

He wasn't supposed to be terrible, but even Panthers fans are surprised at how good he's been.

Speaking of the Panthers, these refs suuuuuuck. It's always bad when the Cowboys play but it has been just the worst so far. It should be 14-7 or maybe even more but the refs gifted the Cowboys a non-fumble and they scored on the drive. The NFL really needs to fix their refs. What's the point of having an instant replay if you don't make the right call after it?

the user formerly known as cdclt

F these goddam referees.  Eagles touchdown called back due to offensive PI.  They called a 'pick', when the defender was actually holding the penalized receiver by the shoulder pads to make sure he couldn't get free.  It should have been defensive PI and a touchdown, but for the second time, the referees decided to do something just because.  Eagles coach nearly got ejected after seeing the replay and going berserk.

EDIT:

As much as I enjoy this sport, I sometimes wonder why I watch when what's happening on the field truly doesn't matter if an official unilaterally decides that it doesn't. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

How did the refs screw you? They messed up badly on that fumble early in the game, but it’s tough to say you lost because of the refs when the Cowboys were up 36-14 in the 4th. 

That was a blowout until two garbage time TD’s late in the 4th. 

Cowboys got a real chance to start stacking up wins. That was the best team the Cowboys will face until the Broncos (if they’re still good) or the Chiefs around mid-November. 

• Like 3

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Bad feeling it was gonna come back to bite the Niners not scoring more when the Hawks were seemingly stuck in the mud in the first half.  Garoppolo got hurt, I swear Lance is very raw and a rollercoaster at QB. Niners go into the desert next, staring at a losing record after being 2-0(against much lesser teams).

• Like 1

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

31 minutes ago, Gary said:

Cardinals destroy the Rams in their own house. Amazing how most of the media outlets have them as the number 1 team in the country.

Meanwhile, the broadcast duo of Meyers and Johnston couldn't stop gargling the Rams' dicks by constantly talking about how the Rams would put it together and stage a comeback win instead of saying much of anything about the Cardinals besides "lel lost 8 straight to the Rams".

Gotta love when nationally-broadcast games have biased commentary lmao

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ridleylash said:

Meanwhile, the broadcast duo of Meyers and Johnston couldn't stop gargling the Rams' dicks by constantly talking about how the Rams would put it together and stage a comeback win instead of saying much of anything about the Cardinals besides "lel lost 8 straight to the Rams".

Gotta love when nationally-broadcast games have biased commentary lmao

Everybody thinks the announcers are biased against their team lmao. They definitely are not, but as a fan you have selective hearing (i.e. you hear what you want to hear, or praises on the other team stick out more, same with criticisms against yours and etc.)

• Like 1

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

6 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Everybody thinks the announcers are biased against their team lmao. They definitely are not, but as a fan you have selective hearing (i.e. you hear what you want to hear, or praises on the other team stick out more, same with criticisms against yours and etc.)

Announcers are definitely biased. You’d be a fool to think otherwise. Does it matter? No, it’s not like the refs who routinely blow calls and alter the outcomes of games. This coming from someone who is the beneficiary of plenty of “ref ball” in my lifetime.

• Like 5