2021 NFL Season - Adults Arguing About Matt Stafford

You had ONE JOB, Chiefs. ONE :censored:ING JOB.

:censored: you, Spanos.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

12 minutes ago, Crabcake said:

JUSTIN TUCKER OH MY GOD

I don’t wanna hear any more arguments about best kicker in NFL history. It’s over. He’s only in his early 30’s too!

While he'd have to play another 8-10 years, I will say Tucker is now in the HOF discussion after today. 🤯🤯

• Like 3

6uXNWAo.png

50 minutes ago, Crabcake said:

JUSTIN TUCKER OH MY GOD

I don’t wanna hear any more arguments about best kicker in NFL history. It’s over. He’s only in his early 30’s too!

Crap. It feels like he's been in the league longer than 10 seasons. 

... and  he also kicked a 61-yard FG against the Lions 8 years ago. 

• Like 1

I saw, I came, I left.

Andy Reid leaves Arrowhead Stadium in an ambulance.

I want to know who used a monkey’s paw to wish for Eric Bienemy to be an NFL head coach because you might just get your wish. Or I would say that if it wasn’t a preliminary trip for precautionary purposes. Absolutely fine, nothing to see here, move along. 

Edited by Red Comet

The Broncos are about to be 3-0, but I don't really feel good about it because they've played such a garbage schedule, beating the Giants, Jets, and Jags. It's like when Texas Tech would be 4-0 to start every season having played schools most people had never heard of. I mean, I guess I feel better than if they had lost to the trash pile teams.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

The Broncos are about to be 3-0, but I don't really feel good about it because they've played such a garbage schedule, beating the Giants, Jets, and Jags

Beating teams you should beat and winning convincingly, hard to complain there.

Baltimore is next week. Will find out who the Broncos really are after that one.

6uXNWAo.png

5 hours ago, Brass said:

Hey Boston Sports Media, this is what happens when you complain that your rookie QB isn't aggressive enough. :censored:ing idiots, STFU.

It has gotten so unbearable since Brady left. Not that they were decent to begin with. 

It's just endless incessant whining & complaining. Of course most around Belichick now, because of course they need to blame someone for Brady leaving and the team not being an invincible juggernaut anymore. 

Patriots had a bad game, plain & simple. 

Saints proved they still have a good defense, and injuries to the offensive line for the Patriots sure didn't help. 

Anyway, I think Rams just proved they're for real. Stafford is finally showing everyone what he can do now that he is on a real team, proving he was one of the most underrated QBs in the league. 

• Like 5

Mac Jones has looked good, and in a small sample size, is far and away the best rookie QB right now. Considering how much pressure New Orleans put on him, he had poise. Anybody who says he's not doing well isn't watching the games. He is exactly what the Patriots need, but the weapons around him aren't really improved from last year considering how much money they spent.

Next week should be interesting. I'm expecting Brady to tear the defense apart, but hopefully it's an entertaining game. Onward and upward, Pats.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Mac still looks fine. His biggest problem was overthrowing receivers and  not being on the same page with them (like that easy TD to Agalor he missed because he ran the wrong route. losing Trent Brown is really hurting them though, Mac has been under pressure a lot since he's been out. 

Rams proved Bucs are vulnerable. Injuries have really hit their secondary hard, which is 1 reason Stafford was able to go off.  

Obviously I don't expect them to win, but hopefully it won't be as bad as this game.