2021 NFL Season - Adults Arguing About Matt Stafford

40 minutes ago, OnWis97 said:

I thought it was offensive PI, but once again, it's a bit disingenuous to focus only on the last call.  So unless Tampa was getting all the calls all night, I'm not too worried about it.

They didn't. The calls were bad across the board, but they were evenly distributed bad calls. So you know... NFL officials. They legitimately do take you out of the flow of the game. 

And yeah the Cowboys missed a field goal and an extra point. That's four points in a game they lost by two. Never mind the four turnovers. Dallas had chances to win this game outside of that OPI controversy and they just didn't. 

10 hours ago, Rockstar Matt said:

And FTR, I’m so effing tired of another shoulda, woulda, coulda with the Cowboys lmao. It’s been their story for the last 26 years. I’m sick of it. 

I had the same reaction with the Maple Leafs. I feel ya. 

• Like 3

Falcons done in by their own stupid-ass stadium design.  It casts such dark shadows that the refs couldn't overturn an Eagles TD that probably wasn't, because it was just too dark on every possible angle.

Also, TIL that for 1PM games, the stadium casts a shadow on the home sideline, while the visiting sideline is in full sun.  I assume that was intentional.

• Like 6

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

While I want him healthy enough to play the minimum number of games required to increase the draft compensation from a #2 to a #1, watching Carson Wentz fail is one of those things that makes me really happy.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The only value to being a Vikings fan is watching them invent ways to lose.

• Like 3

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

35 minutes ago, OnWis97 said:

The only value to being a Vikings fan is watching them invite ways to lose.

Hey now, the Vikings used to be the only team that lost to the Chiefs in a Super Bowl, which was a great way to discount any of KC's achievements. That had value to me.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Red Comet said:

Hey, am I going crazy or is CBS using some kind of video game filter in their broadcast? I had to do a double-take and make sure I wasn’t watching Madden when the game started due to how some of the shots looked.

Also, get the D together, Chiefs.

I thought the same thing. Could be we're both going crazy.

Also, keep the D just like it is, Chiefs.

BB52Big.jpg