College Football 2022

Kevin W.

1 hour ago, Htown1141 said:

North Texas got some new uniforms! The Wing helmet looks to be the new primary maybe? There's expected to be a full green and black set coming soon enough. I'm a fan of sublimated number textures so I gotta say these are nice

Doesn't Marshall use the Machine font in green and black too?  nevermind I think the Herd moved away from Machine in 2022...but they, too, use green numbers and the white/black double outline. 

It's a nice look for North Texas...just seemed a bit familiar. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

6 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Doesn't Marshall use the Machine font in green and black too?  nevermind I think the Herd moved away from Machine in 2022...but they, too, use green numbers and the white/black double outline. 

It's a nice look for North Texas...just seemed a bit familiar. 

Yes, Marshall has used the offset black-stroked green (or white on green jerseys) numbers off and on (more on than off) since they were a 1-AA school in the early/mid-90s.

• Like 1

Nevada's shade of silver that they use on their helmets is gorgeous and works perfectly with navy blue. Going to symmetrical helmets is a welcome change.

My only complaint is that I wish they'd go back to saving helmet stripes for the seniors on senior day like during the Chris Ault days. That was such a cool thing, but also barely registers as an actual complaint.

On 7/20/2022 at 8:46 PM, Red Wolf said:

Nevada's shade of silver that they use on their helmets is gorgeous and works perfectly with navy blue. Going to symmetrical helmets is a welcome change.

My only complaint is that I wish they'd go back to saving helmet stripes for the seniors on senior day like during the Chris Ault days. That was such a cool thing, but also barely registers as an actual complaint.

I think the stripe was a mid/late season award for on field performance. I may have been used for senior day as well.

South Florida will be unveiling new uniforms on Monday 7/25.

My hopes in using former stars Matt Grothe and George Selvie in the hype video means a shift into something like the late Nike uniforms from 2007 or the early UA style of 2008

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TBGKon said:

South Florida will be unveiling new uniforms on Monday 7/25.

My hopes in using former stars Matt Grothe and George Selvie in the hype video means a shift into something like the late Nike uniforms from 2007 or the early UA style of 2008

quarterback-matt-grothe-of-the-south-flo

willie-j-allen-jr-times11152008-tampausf

I'm nervous about this.

spacer.png

Last updated 5/23

2 hours ago, Lights Out said:

I guess USF is just never going to come to their senses and wear gold helmets/pants again.

Then again, if Georgia Tech's new look is any indication, Adidas would probably screw it up.

I agree about the gold helmets, but the white pants are...let's go with traditional.