2023 - 2024 NBA changes

DJT

That Agency font has got to go.  (That means y'all too, Pacers.) But those are otherwise really nice!

• Like 5

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Can someone post those jackets from a couple years ago where each player has personalized patches for their accomplishments. Like Lebron's was filled while Carmelo only had 1 for his scoring title. Cant remember the year, anyone can help please?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, andregunts said:

Can someone post those jackets from a couple years ago where each player has personalized patches for their accomplishments. Like Lebron's was filled while Carmelo only had 1 for his scoring title. Cant remember the year, anyone can help please?

2015 NBA All-Star Uniforms by adidas - Detailed Look + Release Info - WearTesters

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, The_Admiral said:

Cocaine Genius

That's going to be the name of the band I'm not going to start.

• LOL 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

23 hours ago, truepg said:

Another year that the All-Star court doesn't match the uniforms.

It match with 2021 uniforms and wouldn't be surprise at all if that court design was originally meant for 2021 ASW, because they never unveiled it, so they could reuse it with small tweaks.

Still don't understand why nike didn't use teamwear for 2021 ASG and move those Pacers inspired unis to this year

• Like 1

4r2eer.png

Paul George mentioned on his most recent podcast that the Clippers are getting new uniforms next season. Specifically they were discussing how they don’t wear red uniforms anymore and he said “something in store next season. I can probably drop that. They fire too… it’s gonna be the favorite”

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tscuzzy said:

Paul George mentioned on his most recent podcast that the Clippers are getting new uniforms next season. Specifically they were discussing how they don’t wear red uniforms anymore and he said “something in store next season. I can probably drop that. They fire too… it’s gonna be the favorite”

Does that mean they *will* wear red uniforms after this season? That would be nice. I like LAC as a red-first team, and they’ve gotten away from that. 

• Like 1

On 1/20/2024 at 11:33 AM, TheBigFiz21 said:

I know the new "sponsor" went into effect almost two weeks ago and the whole ad patch thing isn't going anywhere, but...

...having a QR code on a jersey is the unquestionably worst thing about this. 

I dunno, the fact that the jersey and pant stripes don’t line up is pretty irritating. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, tscuzzy said:

Specifically they were discussing how they don’t wear red uniforms anymore and he said “something in store next season. I can probably drop that. They fire too… it’s gonna be the favorite”

los-angeles-clippers-v-houston-rockets.j

Red - V

Retro Eligibility - V

Fire - V

But I don't mind a regular red alternate too.

On the other hand current Clippers uniforms aren't bad. Logos are more problematic

• Like 2

4r2eer.png

Those are awful. The blue inside the C is a surly out of place. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

8 hours ago, pepis21 said:

los-angeles-clippers-v-houston-rockets.j

Red - V

Retro Eligibility - V

Fire - V

Those aren't that good to me either, I much prefer all the 00s' sets to these, even the sleeved one included.

But I ain't getting my hopes up for that mentioned new red uniform one bit, given all the City and what-not redundant uniforms they are doing now.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

I dunno, the fact that the jersey and pant stripes don’t line up is pretty irritating. 

reggiem1995.jpg

They were that way on the original FloJo jawns, too.

(Total aside: how did we let the Pacers get away with Helvetica Bold Italic for all those many  years?? )

• Like 5

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

On 1/31/2024 at 9:46 AM, Lights Out said:

I like this idea. It reminds me of the wall of high school hockey jerseys on display at the Wild's home arena.

The only thing that strikes me as odd about it is that covering the whole state would also include the Kings' and Warriors' markets. Maybe limiting it to southern California high schools would make more sense.

California Clippers

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

7 hours ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

There goes my hope for new colors in their new arena.

Why would they have new colors? The Clippers have been red and blue the entire time they've been in Los Angeles and their arena is red too. There is a very low chance they suddenly stray away from what they have been wearing since 1982.

• Like 2

bSLCtu2.png