2024 NFL Changes

1 hour ago, ZapRowsdower8 said:

Will they wear contrasting socks at all this season? That determines how I feel about these a lot!

I’d like to see a Photoshop of this. Orange jersey/white pants/navy socks and white jersey/orange jersey/navy socks.

• Like 2

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

3 minutes ago, Bruhammydude said:

Crazy just how much they look like a recolored Chargers from this angle:Image

Why not just fill in the whole sleeve cap? Now it just looks like a lightning bolt.

These are the worst pant stripes in the NFL. They look like they're wearing flag football flags around their waste

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

15 minutes ago, MJD7 said:

The fading triangles in the numbers had a surprisingly fitting explanation,

Yes, they represent thin air.

It's the closest any sports franchise has come to theoretically fulfilling the long lost promise of clear side panels.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, tBBP said:

I'll do a full critique on all this later, but these are my two quick response thoughts:

1.) City Edition/CityConnect design ideology is becoming/has become like a parasite to this new era of branding...

2.) ...This uniform set looks less like Denver Broncos and more like Denver Colorados

#2 is so accurate. Didn’t even cross my mind until now. The team name is the Broncos and the uniforms are about Mountains and elevation.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

These are the worst pant stripes in the NFL. They look like they're wearing flag football flags around their waste

Their what now? 🫥

14 minutes ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

These are the worst pant stripes in the NFL. They look like they're wearing flag football flags around their waist

The NFL is sending messages via Denver Broncos uniforms that flag-football is the future!! First kickoffs, now this!! /s

spacer.png

• Like 3

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

8 hours ago, rfraser85 said:

Looks like the Ravens are adding a new helmet.

Source: Ravens Adding New Alternate Helmet (uni-watch.com)

Based on the color description, this helmet will most likely be for the CR uniform. I'm a little disappointed because I liked that the Ravens were able to stick with one helmet for all jerseys, but at least it will match the CR. I didn't like most of CR, but I did like the uniforms better if the base color matched the helmet shells (such as Steelers, Texans, Vikings).

This is what I'vr said they should be using.  They telegraphed it a little using it on field caps last year.

1 hour ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

I don't know if I'd say the worst but I will say had they just extended them down they'd e pretty damn good.   

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

6 hours ago, 8BW14 said:

To me, it’s says Boise St. Broncos more than Denver Broncos. It’s very collegiate in my opinion and NFL design has already moved past this style. 

exactly. They should have kept the old striping pattern on the helmets. Put SOME stripes on the white helmets.  Filled in the sleevecaps so they don't look like the Chargers. 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Absolutely love the hate these are getting on Broncos twitter.   The team severely messed up this whole uniform. 

when ever comment is telling the team to ditch the ugly ass primary and make the classic the actual uniform you know it’s a huge miss.   

sad part is I doubt they do anything about it and bring back the classics in 2029. 

• Like 1
  • Yawn 1
  • Eyeroll 1

54 minutes ago, MiK said:

These are the worst pant stripes in the NFL. They look like they're wearing flag football flags around their waste

Their what now? 🫥

If you consider the new uniforms to be garbage he's not exactly wrong to use that spelling.

• Like 3

spacer.png

So the mothership reports that the Vikings are also adding white helmets, to go with new leaked white alternate jerseys, which have LITERAL ICICLES HANGING OFF THE NUMERALS BECAUSE OMG THEY'RE SO ICY AND CLEAN. ❄️🥶🧊

I cannot wait for this trend to White Star Line itself straight into the briny :censored: ing deep.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Hurl 2
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

1 hour ago, KouPilot said:

I don't mind the uniform combos on the mannequins at the broncos stadium store spacer.png

Huh. With contrasting pants and socks, the Home uniform looks good! What a novel concept, who woulda thought. 

Now if only half the league would realize that...

• Like 6

da0Lbhs.png