Unpopular Opinions

I like how some NHL teams have and had in the past home and road uniforms that don't match. Apparantly I'm one of the few.

They add more character to the team.

That's why they have Alternate uniforms.

And?

The early 2000s Ottawa Senators distinctly stand out to me because half the time they wore the 3D logo and half the time they wore the 2D logo. The Habs are another great example because their uniforms are so historic.

I like how some NHL teams have and had in the past home and road uniforms that don't match. Apparantly I'm one of the few.

And?

The early 2000s Ottawa Senators distinctly stand out to me because half the time they wore the 3D logo and half the time they wore the 2D logo. The Habs are another great example because their uniforms are so historic.

The mismatched look worked for the Senators. That set was a million times better than what they wear now.

• Like 1

And?

The mismatched look worked for the Senators. That set was a million times better than what they wear now.

I have to disagree. I HATED their 3D logo jerseys, and the current number/letter font is also a lot better. Just my opinion, but while I really liked the original Sens jerseys, I have never understood the love for their 3D black alternate or red home from that era. Also, aside from it being a template jersey, I don't understand the hatred for their current set.

As much as I like tradition, I think I'm the only person on the planet that likes the Buccaneers newest uniforms. I'm going to go run and hide now, tell me when it's safe to come out...

Well there's at least two of us! I don't think the new ones are perfect, but the old ones were boring and the road look was atrocious. The time had come for a change, and I don't mind the direction they chose.

And?

I have to disagree. I HATED their 3D logo jerseys, and the current number/letter font is also a lot better. Just my opinion, but while I really liked the original Sens jerseys, I have never understood the love for their 3D black alternate or red home from that era. Also, aside from it being a template jersey, I don't understand the hatred for their current set.

I honestly love that black alt, and the red jersey as well.

I just think, especially in the case of the black jersey, that the 2d logo would have made it a lot, lot better

also, anything is better than the current crap

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

I honestly love that black alt, and the red jersey as well.

The toga jerseys were fantastic, 3d logo and all. Normally hate mismatched uniforms but that was one combo I was happy to see in the playoffs. Modern and unique at home, classy and traditional on the road.

I actually really like the Lightning's uniforms. Granted, I don't consider them "ideal" Lightning uniforms (that would be something closer to the '04 cup set with a better logo), but they're still nice uniforms in my opinion. And I really have no trouble telling them apart from the Maple Leafs. The bolt down the pant legs, the single stripe usage rather than double, and the logo are differences enough for me.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

The Cubs' home uni looks cheesy with it's logo and pinstripes. The whole thing really just looks lame and tired to me. The road uni looks great, and they should go with something similar:

Anthony-Rizzo-Starlin-Castro-Chicago-Cub

They should go with something similar to what they've worn in the past:

mlbcc1945opt1.jpg

Here's one I'm sure few people will agree with...

I love fauxbacks. The more vintage white, the merrier. I don't even care if it's a 2015 expansion team from a city who are just now getting into hockey.

I actually really like the Lightning's uniforms. Granted, I don't consider them "ideal" Lightning uniforms (that would be something closer to the '04 cup set with a better logo), but they're still nice uniforms in my opinion. And I really have no trouble telling them apart from the Maple Leafs. The bolt down the pant legs, the single stripe usage rather than double, and the logo are differences enough for me.

I think the Lightning have nice looking uniforms too. I just think it encroaches too much on another team's identity.

I want teams to look good yes, but I also want them to look unique. They need to go back to blue, black, silver and white.