Unpopular Opinions

While I much prefer the look of their current logo, I really loved the "Fiesta" colors and would love to see them return in a tasteful manner.

e04ylwkfdofkr2ctlerjov26s.gif

I completely agree with you, I too loved the fiesta colors and court. It's weird; the way the Spurs worked it in was very unorthodox, using it all on everything but the uniforms and normally that disconnect would be jarring coming from any other identity. Yet somehow, it just looked great and, to me personally at least, worked - even if it probably shouldn't have. I still wish they had the fiesta stuff again in some capacity.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Golf should ditch its current dress code. Golf is on a steep decline, let us play in t-shirts, shorts, & sandals if we want.

No, depends on what kind of shorts, and no.

There's no rule for most courses that say you can't wear shorts, it's just that the pros choose not to wear them

The PGA has a dress code that mandates pants so the pros don't choose to wear pants.

Your average schlub can wear whatever they want when they play. Nobody's stopping anyone from wearing shorts on the course. I see it more frequently than I see pants in fact.

With colors and patterned pants coming back into fashion and new golf shoes that actually look like athletic footwear I'd say golf looks better now than it did 20 or 10 years ago.

"Dress code" depends on the course:

• Publicly owned/municipal courses-- no one is going to control anything.
  • Privately owned course open to the public-- usually need to wear a collared shirt.
  • Private country club open only to members and guests -- you wear what is in the code or the member gets in trouble.

Shorts-- hemmed shorts with at least the appearance of a front fly (not track shorts, jams, board shorts, jorts or cut-offs)-- are typically welcome anywhere.

No golfer with any interest in his/her game would play golf in sandals or flip-flops, as they have no grip. Shoes with (soft) spikes actually help your game by providing a stable surface during a swing. Tennis shoes/sneakers with a decent tread are almost as good. Topsiders suck for golf; far too slippery.

It is what it is.

I'm surprised w/ all of the hate adidas is getting in this forum. Guess what? Save for this year's, I liked their March Madness uniforms. Also, I love the everything about the REV 30, although people often ridicule it. At least, adidas is not afraid to do something different. Can't wait for what they'll do w/ the NHL!

#teamadidas

I'm surprised w/ all of the hate adidas is getting in this forum. Guess what? Save for this year's, I liked their March Madness uniforms. Also, I love the everything about the REV 30, although people often ridicule it. At least, adidas is not afraid to do something different. Can't wait for what they'll do w/ the NHL!

#teamadidas

Except there's a fine line between Bold and looking good and bold and stupid. And Adidas might just leap way over it. That's what Reebok did in the edge change, and Adidas owns Reebok, so...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

I like Cleveland's new uniforms.

Change the number colors and I too think they are fine.

As much as I like the Orioles' cartoon bird, I don't like it as a cap logo. I much prefer the ornithologically correct bird (or even the O's logo) as a cap logo.

I couldn't agree more.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

I have to admit, after seeing them in

action, I like the Browns wordmark on the pants.

*ducks for cover*

I have to admit that those unis looked a lot better to me in live action.

I also much prefer the Saints in black over black and white over black then black over gold and white over gold.

I'm a Saints fan

Not sure if this is unpopular or not -

The White Sox sould always wear white socks.

i hope this isnt unpopular because that look would be way better, and they would meet the one uniform requirement that their name gives

• Like 1

The Montreal Canadiens overall set gets dumbed down by it's a way jersey. Hands down one of the worst jerseys in the NHL.

Also, the Carolina Hurricanes jersey isn't that bad. It doesn't look like a toilet bowl, it looks like a hurricane to me. It's still bad though, but what else can you do for a team called the Hurricanes.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

The Montreal Canadiens overall set gets dumbed down by it's a way jersey. Hands down one of the worst jerseys in the NHL.

Also, the Carolina Hurricanes jersey isn't that bad. It doesn't look like a toilet bowl, it looks like a hurricane to me. It's still bad though, but what else can you do for a team called the Hurricanes.

I totally agree about the Habs road. As much as I respect tradition, it doesn't fit...

And the Hurricanes used to have that hurricane feel, but now they look bland and unoriginal...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

The problem I have with the Canadiens' uniforms is that they don't match. Either go with the waist stripe on both uniforms or don't even bother using it at all.

The 'Canes look isn't bad, but it could be so much better. Too many teams use the colors' red and black and their alternate logo, in my opinion, is better.

I've never understood the hate for the Hurricanes' logo; I've always liked it. They ruined their look with the recent change; the storm flag hem was brilliant.

• Like 3

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.