New Marlins Uniforms?

xTr1pleXx

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still can't get over how comically bad these are. The scripts look so minor league-ish and borderline childish. They look even worse in action, largely because they're beside remotely decent unis, let alone some of the best (Cubs and Cardinals come to mind; I can't wait to see what they look like playing alongside the likes of the Mets, Braves, Brewers, and Blue Jays).

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

It kinda reminds me of this... but better than I thought it would be.

gustavo-chacin-with-the-blue-jays.jpg

It'd be nice if there was a compromise between standard gray and graphite. I love Miami's thought of the white lettering on the gray, but think it'd work better if the gray was a tad darker (but not as dark as your beloved graphite.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Daft Punk is playing at my house.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

In a couple of years, that white-on-gray road script will be gone, as will the garish orange caps and helmets. No professional sports team can keep a zany, overly bright, or just ridiculous looking appearance for too long without them eventually coming back down to earth. Especially in MLB which has arguably the most "conservative" jerseys in pro sports.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

• 4 weeks later...

Orange caps, but with black batting helmets. We know the orange ones exist, so why aren't they wearing both? Also, is this the first time they have used the orange caps since that spring training game?

No clue why they aren't wearing Orane helmets. First time orange caps worn since the yanks exhibition.

Orange caps, but with black batting helmets. We know the orange ones exist, so why aren't they wearing both? Also, is this the first time they have used the orange caps since that spring training game?

The orange helmets look fantastic. In fact, while the orange caps with the black jerseys looked ridiculous, I actually liked the orange helmets with the black jerseys.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

ne9s87.jpg

atokch.jpg

This should be the home look: Emphasize orange at home, black on the road.

I NEED TO find as many high resolution photos from this game as possible. I plan on doing something with them and presenting something to the Marlins if possible. Any leads yet?

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Archived