NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

I actually think the Jaguar pattern would be cool if you did it without any logos.

But the thing is, the Jaguars already have a very cool helmet. They nailed that way back in 1995, and they improved it a few years back with the cool color shifting thing. No need for them to mess with that. It's from the neck down where they need work.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually think the Jaguar pattern would be cool if you did it without any logos.

I disagree. You know who would be cool with a pattern helmet? The Panthers. Panthers are related to Jaguars. They actually have the same (or similar) spots as Jaguars. However, you can only see the spots close up or from certain angles because they are black against black. It would be interesting to see the Panthers in a black helmet with sublimated black(er) spots, although theirs would need a logo. However, I think the Panthers have a modern classic and hope they never change another thing. Except maybe the wordmark.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Can't believe I'm going to say this, but I'm really liking the Jaguars all-black under the night lights. Looks sharp.

i think thats the best time to wear one. its a special event (primetime home game), at night, against a division opponent. perfect situation to break out the all black

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

It might look horrible, but I'd love to see the Jaguars copy the Bengals and put a Jaguar pattern on their helmet.

Might? It will.

I'm not saying I want them to use it. I'm just saying I'd like to see a mock up of one to see how it looks.

I did this a while back using the Bengals model for the Jaguars. It didn't turn as good as I thought it would.

akili_Jags.png

PvO6ZWJ.png

It might look horrible, but I'd love to see the Jaguars copy the Bengals and put a Jaguar pattern on their helmet.

Might? It will.

I'm not saying I want them to use it. I'm just saying I'd like to see a mock up of one to see how it looks.

I did this a while back using the Bengals model for the Jaguars. It didn't turn as good as I thought it would.

akili_Jags.png

After seeing that, I feel like tapping out

Go A's!

Might? It will.

akili_Jags.png

Looks like something Wilma Flintstone's mom would wear.

Might? It will.

akili_Jags.png

It Makes Me Mad - YouTube

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

I disagree. You know who would be cool with a pattern helmet? The Panthers. Panthers are related to Jaguars. They actually have the same (or similar) spots as Jaguars. However, you can only see the spots close up or from certain angles because they are black against black. It would be interesting to see the Panthers in a black helmet with sublimated black(er) spots, although theirs would need a logo. However, I think the Panthers have a modern classic and hope they never change another thing. Except maybe the wordmark.

The term itself actually refers to the genus Panthera, the members of which are the world's four large felid species (tiger, lion, jaguar and leopard). The common use of the term 'black panther' refers to a melanistic jaguar or a melanistic leopard (there is speculation that melanistic cougars exist (cougars being of the genus Puma), but no scientific confirmation), whose lack of pigment make them appear very dark all over with very subtle or sometimes indistinguishable markings.

The term 'panther' is very vague. The only animal whose true common name contains the term 'panther' is the Florida panther, which is a subspecies of the cougar. The term 'panther' is sometimes even used in different parts of the world as a common name for the leopard (Africa/Asia), the cougar (North America) and the jaguar (South America).

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived