The 2013 NHL Season Thread

charger77

Jordan Leopold to St. Louis.

A second and a fifth is a great return, considering the alternative was for him to play 14 more games on a last place team and then become a UFA. If the Blues make the second round of the playoffs, the fifth becomes a fourth.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read that the Blues had Bouwmeester in their sights, and Leipold was their fallback once they realized they couldn't afford Jay. Not that they couldn't get him in under the cap, but that they couldn't afford him under the team's self-imposed budget. Tom Stillman may be in trouble.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Oh all Sidney wants for Easter is his two front teeth his two front see his two front teeth. Guess he needs to get some chickens in his Easter basket.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

The Franchise That Saved Hockey doesn't even have the most impressive streak of the season.

And here I was thinking I was the only one who thought the Blue Jackets streak of 12 straight games with a point was more impressive. B)

BB52Big.jpg

Edmonton: what do you want for Sam Gagner?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The Kings lose in a shootout to Minnesota. But the bigger question is:

How long will it take until the "Quick-bashing-his-stick-into-the-post-in-frustration" GIF is made?

Didn't Mike Smith fill the stick-smashing quota?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

A very sloppy effort by the Sens tonight followed by one of the most blatant displays of CBC's Leaf homerism I have ever seen:

BGpoqnkCUAAjGR3.jpg

There's no way you'd have seen Turris, Neil, and Kassian in the studio if the score had been reversed. Oh well sometimes it can be good for a team in the long run to be humbled by the Maple Leafs on HNIC (see Montreal Canadiens).

GIFs of Sidney Crosby taking a puck to the mouth in all of it's teeth-shattering glory. Poor bastard.

giiig.gif

irgnJqp5fNwMz.gif

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

A very sloppy effort by the Sens tonight followed by one of the most blatant displays of CBC's Leaf homerism I have ever seen:

BGpoqnkCUAAjGR3.jpg

There's no way you'd have seen Turris, Neil, and Kassian in the studio if the score had been reversed. Oh well sometimes it can be good for a team in the long run to be humbled by the Maple Leafs on HNIC (see Montreal Canadiens).

Leafs get Healy and Hughson all the dang time, so if CBC wants to make it even stevens, they can be my guest.

That angry dude behind Kadri after the hat trick was priceless. Looked like he was going to get an aneurysm.

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

Woohoo! Finish strong Toronto!

As for Sid, well that's what the Penguins get for continuing to roll out the fauxbacks....

I really like the fauxbacks. Must be that funky number font.

It's a bit late, but why the hell do people hate on Winnipeg so much? I'd understand it if you live here (even then, it's not that bad), but all this misdirected hate is about as bad as the hate for Toronto.

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

Archived