New Browns uni coming 2015

daveindc

Just tossing out an option- not that I think this is true, but just as another option- maybe they ARE real, AND the Browns DID leak them themselves as sorts a beta test. If the reaction is good they are go for launch. If the reaction is buffaslug maybe they pull the plug and go with their option B? Just something to ponder. My feeling is there is no way no how a pro sports team does anything like that. It's just Rediculously unprofessional.

It be too late to alter course, matey.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just tossing out an option- not that I think this is true, but just as another option- maybe they ARE real, AND the Browns DID leak them themselves as sorts a beta test. If the reaction is good they are go for launch. If the reaction is buffaslug maybe they pull the plug and go with their option B? Just something to ponder. My feeling is there is no way no how a pro sports team does anything like that. It's just Rediculously unprofessional.

It be too late to alter course, matey.

Yeah, they'd be better off posting designs to our Concept Forum if they wanted feedback from a focus group.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

As an organization, the Browns often give different information to different people to see what gets out — that way, they know who is and isn't leaking stuff.

It's wholly plausible that they gave pictures/copies of the jersey(s) we've seen to people in the organization full well knowing they might get leaked (and that they aren't real).

6fQjS3M.png

As an organization, the Browns often give different information to different people to see what gets out — that way, they know who is and isn't leaking stuff.

It's wholly plausible that they gave pictures/copies of the jersey(s) we've seen to people in the organization full well knowing they might get leaked (and that they aren't real).

Please offer up other times they have given different information to different people to see what gets out (other than the draft).

Plus it's different when it's hearsay versus photographs at a Dick's Sporting Goods with legitimate Dawg Pound shirts on the same display.

If the jersey was fake...wouldn't the Browns take the side of "Yeah, take as many pictures as you want of that orange jersey...it's not real anyway"...? Seems to me that if the jersey was fake, more than one Dick's store would have it (to make it look like the new stock is rolling in) and more than one out-of-box pic would be "leaked".

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Please offer up other times they have given different information to different people to see what gets out (other than the draft).

Plus it's different when it's hearsay versus photographs at a Dick's Sporting Goods with legitimate Dawg Pound shirts on the same display.

If the jersey was fake...wouldn't the Browns take the side of "Yeah, take as many pictures as you want of that orange jersey...it's not real anyway"...? Seems to me that if the jersey was fake, more than one Dick's store would have it (to make it look like the new stock is rolling in) and more than one out-of-box pic would be "leaked".

https://twitter.com/RuiterWrongFAN/status/584450665629356032

I don't think the Browns operate logically so we can take that thinking out of the equation.

But if it is fake… why stop people from talking about it? Everyone's talking about the Browns right now.

6fQjS3M.png

So... let's assume that these ARE fakes produced by the Browns. Do we think the new uniforms are similar to these or vastly different?

No doubt in my mind that they are the real deal.

Do you think you could leak the new jerseys for me?

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I'm love the speculation. Here is a generic jersey posted for a contest today. Orange outline on the white numbers doesn't look terrible.

schedule-contest-1jpg.jpeg

It does give hope that the primary uniform will be brown (or at least as an alternate), if not outright confirming so. Of course, if those wearing tinfoil hats are to be believed, this could just be a massive troll job. :rolleyes:

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

I'm love the speculation. Here is a generic jersey posted for a contest today. Orange outline on the white numbers doesn't look terrible.

schedule-contest-1jpg.jpeg

It does give hope that the primary uniform will be brown (or at least as an alternate), if not outright confirming so. Of course, if those wearing tinfoil hats are to be believed, this could just be a massive troll job. :rolleyes:

My guess would be that the brown jersey will be the primary.

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

If those leaks are not real, the sad thing is that they already received a lot of positive feedback.

It would be completely disastrous if they unveil something that looks like the Buccaneers 2.0, while these great classic-looking prototypes ended up on the rejected list.

Its so easy to be a Cowboys fan... they will never do anything with the Uni that would be considered drastic.

Get rid of the star on the sleeve stripes. Go back to the bid blue stars and white helmet... and perfection.

No more green pants.

Pretty sure the browns are going to underwhelm. And that is not a bad thing.

Except 2 different blues and non matching pants.

But you know it's a classic mismatch.

Give me a break.

Its so easy to be a Cowboys fan... they will never do anything with the Uni that would be considered drastic.

Get rid of the star on the sleeve stripes. Go back to the bid blue stars and white helmet... and perfection.

No more green pants.

Pretty sure the browns are going to underwhelm. And that is not a bad thing.

Archived