College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

One of the changes I would have liked to see to the SDSU uniforms would have been white pants.

The other thing I see right off the rip is how the helmet stripe is rounded at the front and back. I think they should have carried that design element to the pants. A rounded stripes at the top and bottom of the pants would have made it a more cohesive look.

SDSU football has traditionally gone red/black/black at home, and don't want to change that.

That's fine. Could have still had white pants with the white shirt. Or white pants with the inevitable red shirt.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the changes I would have liked to see to the SDSU uniforms would have been white pants.

The other thing I see right off the rip is how the helmet stripe is rounded at the front and back. I think they should have carried that design element to the pants. A rounded stripes at the top and bottom of the pants would have made it a more cohesive look.

SDSU football has traditionally gone red/black/black at home, and don't want to change that.

That's fine. Could have still had white pants with the white shirt. Or white pants with the inevitable red shirt.

Just as long as we don't have an Oregon South or a Maryland West (you know, announcing that Week 5 is gonna be a special

Huitzilopochtli uniform)

**IT'S A SOUTHERN THING, LOVE...**

The last set of uniforms SDSU had did have an alternate set of white pants. They had the black with stripes for home, and a plain black and a white pair for the road. I think at some point they might have a white version of the new pants.

A red jersey would be interesting especially since they had a one game red alt I think 10 years ago.

sig.jpg

I posted this helmet a while back when a recruit was posing with it. This is a better angle. Apparently, it will be a part of the rotation this year. It looks like they've just slapped the chrome facemask, helmet stripe, and oversized Pete logo onto their white shell.

Screen-Shot-2015-08-03-at-8.02.48-AM-810

I love OK State's embracement of modern design. They and Texas Tech are 2 of the leaders in terms of doing it right, imo. Maybe not 100%, but 90%, and that's good enough.

I've never been a huge fan of the oversized helmet logo thing, but there's something about Pistol Pete that I find endearing.

I think a lot of it has to do with most of the logo being white... So it blends in with the helmet color.

I posted this helmet a while back when a recruit was posing with it. This is a better angle. Apparently, it will be a part of the rotation this year. It looks like they've just slapped the chrome facemask, helmet stripe, and oversized Pete logo onto their white shell.

Screen-Shot-2015-08-03-at-8.02.48-AM-810

I love OK State's embracement of modern design. They and Texas Tech are 2 of the leaders in terms of doing it right, imo. Maybe not 100%, but 90%, and that's good enough.

I've never been a huge fan of the oversized helmet logo thing, but there's something about Pistol Pete that I find endearing.

I think a lot of it has to do with most of the logo being white... So it blends in with the helmet color.

Hmm...maybe, but I didn't mind the orange or black (a.k.a Zombie Pete) helmets either.

In any case, I think it works!

**EDIT: Then again, the "Zombie Pete" helmets weren't the oversized design.

**IT'S A SOUTHERN THING, LOVE...**

I love the Cincy set and I'm actually a fan of Under Armour's knee/thigh stripes. It's worlds better than Adidas' duct tape mega-logos on the hip.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Cincinnati has just released their under armour unis. '

CLgMOKiWoAAGL2w.jpg

For the most part it's a solid set, but those ShinStripes are killin' the overall look.

Do you know where shins are located?

Not really, I always get the shins and Quad's backwards all the time.

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

Can't post pictures, but if you go to my Twitter profile (same as this) or @VandyFootball, you will see Vandy has changed up the decal on the black helmet and added stripes to it. The logo is bigger and a darker gold. It also looks like they've added stripes back to the white shell (yay!).

24buj5e.jpg

sg4hp2.jpg

2112qns.jpg

As a fellow Aztec fan, I'm looking forward to seeing this uni on the field. These are even nicer than the ones they had around 2003 with the southwestern sleeves. Maybe we'll play better on the field in these?

I'm fine with the home but would like to see red/white/white away. I know it's not their tradition but neither are these uniforms so I think that could be open for discussion.

I don't like auburn, but this is a pretty good look.. I really like metallic decals (just not chrome generally).. I think metallic logos are nice and look clean if they're modeled after the traditional look.. Texas's are very sharp to IMO

Metallic logos look fantastic on normal helmets.

Chrome helmets on the other hand look terrible for the most part.

Archived