Future of NFL "Color Rush"

kixbinder5

I have issues with the alternate pirate ship too. It's too vertical and too detailed for the application they use it for. 

I much prefer the old one

Ship.jpg

It'd be a better logo for the LA Clippers if they took off the skull and swords and worked a basketball in behind it. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, j'villejags said:

If I'm not mistaken, they'll be eligible for a new set after next season. I miss the original black helmets, but a teal helmet could look nice if done right. It would certainly be an upgrade over their current lid. Here's a mock-up:

JaguarsTealHelmet.png

I had actually posted a concept a while back that featured teal helmets and teal pants. You can sort of see it in my avatar. If you're interested, the link is in my signature, and the full set is on page two of the link. 

I think a teal helmet would work well. When I saw the photo below with Blake in a teal hat, my immediate thought was that it instantly ties together the teal sleeves on the black jersey.

77-blake-bortles.jpg

2 hours ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

I think a teal helmet would work well. When I saw the photo below with Blake in a teal hat, my immediate thought was that it instantly ties together the teal sleeves on the black jersey.

77-blake-bortles.jpg

The teal shoulders are virtually screaming for a modernized version of the crawling jaguar sleeve patch...

6 hours ago, ScubaSteve said:

Slightly related, this should be the Browns' new helmet, but with a bulldog logo inside the smaller helmet:

Image result for browns helmet logo helmet

No, it should just be an unlimited number of helmets on helmets... :D

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

I've always been critical of posters who use solid white socks with no stripes in their concepts. But seeing the Cardinals wear solid white socks with their white pants and white shoes in reality, it doesn't look half bad IMO. 

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

1 hour ago, DNAsports said:

Is it just me or are the Cardinals helmet logos chrome?

You know what, I think you're right. It's definitely not the normal decal. Must've been what they would wear with the all black Color Rush. This went completely under the radar.

CuIWi3-UMAAlM09.jpg:large

bSLCtu2.png

3 hours ago, Chawls said:

I've always been critical of posters who use solid white socks with no stripes in their concepts. But seeing the Cardinals wear solid white socks with their white pants and white shoes in reality, it doesn't look half bad IMO. 

It kinda fits with that particular uniform. I wonder if they could do it with red pants.

14 hours ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

77-blake-bortles.jpg

I'm with you. A teal helmet would be instantly recognizable among the rest of the teams in the NFL. I'd say that's what they've been trying to accomplish with the last two lids.  

Here's a live-action mock-up of a teal helmet -- 

bortles.png

I took the liberty to replace some of the gold on the jersey with teal to match the helmet. 

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

For what's it worth, my wife -- who doesn't usually comment on uniforms -- said she thought both uniforms were ugly about 15 seconds after we turned on the Cardinals-Niners game last night.  I concurred . . . and not just because I didn't want to contradict my wife.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived