kimball

If the raptors bring back the purple it would make them easily one of the most identifiable brands in the nba. When people think of red and black they probably think of the bulls. But red and purple? That would be iconic to the raptors especially if they have playoff success. Though I would admit it would take a while to get used to seeing purple raptors on modern day camera down but I’m all for it.

IMG-7122.gif

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/2/2019 at 6:10 PM, BellaSpurs said:

Where their chevrons are now are fine, maybe adding some on the shorts but otherwise it’s much better than one giant one. 

Btw the rockets also have something that’s like chevrons, and they really have aged poorly. I like their alts much better.

I personally like the chevrons on the rockets jerseys but only on the white jerseys where the red sticks out but isn’t over powering since they’re limited to only the side unlike the old days where it would go up to the front of the jerseys and onto the shoulders. Now those were bad. 

IMG-7122.gif

On 6/2/2019 at 2:02 AM, mgfoxx said:

In my opinion, an iteration like this would've been amazing. It felt like a missed opportunity not tapping back into the purple during the 2015 rebrand. I always loved the way that the bright 90's color pallet popped off each other. spacer.png

spacer.png

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

1 hour ago, j'villejags said:

A purple uniform would be nice, but I think it needs more black. 

bHUMIEs.png

I like that much better.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

These teams are showing that if you look like trash you play like trash. Ugly uniforms and ugly basketball 🤮

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I’ve actually really come around to the Raptors in red and white only, and the chevron design. Just needs a normal team wordmark.

basically the Raptors have a ton of good options at their disposal.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

I like what the warriors did with wearing their Oakland jerseys with their last game in Oakland. However with the raptors I really wished they wore their regular red jerseys. Not white though because my eyes are still attached to the home white team concept. Anyways it doesn’t make sense to why the raptors would wear their north jerseys in a finale finals game. Those jerseys aren’t even going to be here next year and it doesn’t associate with their “main brand”. People are gonna look back at this game and see jerseys that say “north”. No one says “the north won the championship” it’s the raptors. I mean look wise I think they’re fine but it really bends tradition especially for such an important game.

IMG-7122.gif

8 hours ago, pelicanfan said:

I like what the warriors did with wearing their Oakland jerseys with their last game in Oakland. However with the raptors I really wished they wore their regular red jerseys. Not white though because my eyes are still attached to the home white team concept. Anyways it doesn’t make sense to why the raptors would wear their north jerseys in a finale finals game. Those jerseys aren’t even going to be here next year and it doesn’t associate with their “main brand”. People are gonna look back at this game and see jerseys that say “north”. No one says “the north won the championship” it’s the raptors. I mean look wise I think they’re fine but it really bends tradition especially for such an important game.

Still not as bad as the Cavs winning in a scriptless, sleeved, BFBS monstrosity.

Archived