NFL 2018 changes

msubulldog

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kinda like how casual they are about introducing new pants. And they are damn good at keeping secrets.

This also makes me wonder why the browns haven't introduced new pants yet, since you can clearly just get new pants whenever you feel like it.

spacer.png

Interesting. My first response is "Dislike", but I'm going to need to see them in action.

If nothing else, my Ravens shorts with the same color and stripe pattern now look like they were designed to look like uniform pants.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

The Jags have a real Jekyll and Hyde thing going on with the teal. They know fans like the teal. They had MFing teal hamburger buns last year at the stadium. Yet, their two primary uniforms have hardly any teal colors at all.

13 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

Can’t quite tell on my phone - are those... Braisher Stripes? ?

Yes.. B/W/B.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived