NFL changes 2019

FightingGoldenDevil

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, hawk36 said:

Simply removing the blue strips behind the bolts helps a lot to me. 

BOLTYELLOW.jpg

hell yes! looks lighter; faster. love the energy of it and the socks and number being the only navy elements balances really well. number stands out in every way that it should. i'd pull the wordmark off the front of the jersey as well, or make it smaller

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

3 hours ago, hawk36 said:

BOLTYELLOW.jpg

I love the emphasis on yellow and white. This is the way to carve out a distinctive look. A blue jersey and socks at home and blue pants on the road would enough to ground it.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

4 hours ago, hawk36 said:

BOLTYELLOW.jpg

All I’d do is thicken up the outlines, and it’s perfect (id also emphasize a navy clash over powder because it looks better and goes with the lighting theme better)

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

10 hours ago, -Akronite- said:

The Jets look really good. The green is so much better and while I liked their previous look, this is still clean and simple without being pointlessly boring (Jags). The logo is still uninspired but what's new?

Why the Jets couldn't have reworked the 80's logos to use is beyond me.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

15 hours ago, DouglasQuaid said:

I miss the Vsr4, such a clean classic look. Why do all these new helmets have to look so wonky. The viscis and Air xp are the only ones that look decent.

The VSR4 definitely looked the best. I have always hated how the original Revolution looked, The Revo Speed grew on me and the Speedflex actually looks good to me, but nothing will top the VSR4 and the facemasks that players wore with it, even if the Schutt Air lines use the same facemasks they looked better on the VSR4.

The green Jets lids are really popping under the lights in Atlanta. Having watched the Jets in that dark green for the last 20 years, it’s almost shocking. I’ve seen photos of the helmets in other lighting where they looked darker and occasionally almost black, but man are those some bright green helmets when under the lights.

3 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

The green Jets lids are really popping under the lights in Atlanta. Having watched the Jets in that dark green for the last 20 years, it’s almost shocking. I’ve seen photos of the helmets in other lighting where they looked darker and occasionally almost black, but man are those some bright green helmets when under the lights.

It's a welcome look.

22 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Unless I’m blind, the Cardinals, Falcons, Patriots are the three last remaining teams from the early 2000s Reebok debacle, correct?

Plus the Bengals.

And, IMO, you kinda have to throw in the Broncos... pre-Reebok, it's true, but they sorta kick startred the whole trend.

1 hour ago, DNAsports said:

Unless I’m blind, the Cardinals, Falcons, Patriots are the three last remaining teams from the early 2000s Reebok debacle, correct?

pats were actually an adidas concoction...not sure if the 3 stripe road socks were intentional or a pure coincidence.

Archived