NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

4 hours ago, projectjohn said:

The worst part was the Pistons marketing team seemed really proud of this one. Pushed it ridiculously hard and had it worn on court almost 30 times.

I think the Shelby stripes could work with the right color scheme. Not with the G'Town Hoyas' colors, though. 

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, insert name said:

As if I couldn’t find another reason to really dislike this set.

Since they were introduced in 2013, everything about this set felt wrong. The logo looks dull now. The NEW YORK front is wrong and are way too close to each other. The arm hole gap Adidas introduced and now Nike forced on everyone is just annoying. Replacing black with silver didn’t add anything to the set. Silver has no purpose on them period.

This part might be me but the colors always looked off too. Are they using a different shade compared to the previous set? I swear, the colors don’t pop out like they used to. 

I think the shade of orange definitely leans a bit more yellow than red these days with Nike, which isn’t a good look. And the Adidas-Nike switch also worsened the uniforms by turning the unnecessary but harmless silver trim into a gray outline that’s as thick as the blue one

spacer.png

spacer.png

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Like I posted a while back I think these are the worst city editions. At least the city editions jerseys that you guys hate have some sort of design and uniqueness. These are just a white tank top with the underlined word Memphis. I mean I don’t hate them because nothing about it is noticeable to hate on. I just think it’s the worst.Nike_NBA_City_Edition_Uniform_Memphis_Gr

IMG-7122.gif

3 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Do you know the official NLT date for unveilings? 2017 everything was unveiled in Dec. 2018 everything was unveiled Nov 1 (with a Nike press release). Is this year scheduled for an early November announcment, or will it be much later?

Within the next 2 weeks.  San Antonio debuts their City edition as early as the 11th.

592634da4cadb_sportsteamssig.png.c86c5b40ec930f46f206deec327ba08b.png

2 hours ago, Haz_Matt said:

Utah's first game with their City jersey is 12/4

I feel like Utah doesnt apply here because theirs is what it has been since Nike took over.

Im just saying that San An debuts theirs the 11th, Atlanta is next on the 20th, and then its the Clips on the 22nd.  After, it all really kicks off for everyone around the 26th-29th.  

Idk if each team will reveal on their own accord or if the NBA will unveil them all at once.  But if its the latter, Boston players already got a look at theirs and the first City edition game is the 11th, which would make me believe we'll see them all soon.  

592634da4cadb_sportsteamssig.png.c86c5b40ec930f46f206deec327ba08b.png

1 hour ago, simtek34 said:

Don’t like the Colors, but this would be a good template for a future Red/Yellow rebrand soon.

I’d imagine that the rebrand will probably be the Skyhawks font and colors with this side striping. Making it a recolor of the blue throwbacks from last year.

2 hours ago, WSU151 said:

ff_3467169-6c25d4995e024d1b66d1alt1_full

That's basically the stupid purple Lakers jersey.

I eagerly anticipate those two jerseys matching up against each other soon.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

9 hours ago, itsmb8 said:

Within the next 2 weeks.  San Antonio debuts their City edition as early as the 11th.

Veterans Day, so you'd assume the Spurs are going to do another Camo uniform.

Not neccessarily bad, but so, so boring when the fanbase is crying out for a fiesta color uni.

Archived