NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

15 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

It’s pretty bad, not as bad as the past few years but bad. The jersey trim, the ridiculous color choices, I don’t care if it’s the subway or whatever it’s pretty jarring to look at. The star on the center of the jersey, the obnoxious side stripes that extend onto the stomach. The pinstripes make it too busy. They’re really bad designs. Why can’t the nba get it through it’s thick skull that stuff like this is ridiculous, unprofessional, and awful looking. 

betcha we’ll see checkered flag inspired flags next year in Indy. Or worse, brick pattern ...

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we all need to calm down. Those pinstripes aren't even noticeable for more than a couple feet away. The star in the middle may be the only issue but it's an all star jersey. The ones we've seen for the past two years put logos smacked in the middle as well. It's nothing new and if anything adds some color to it. The colors may be weird but in general it's just a simple red vs blue matchup. Design wise there's nothing new either. They're following traditional u neck and stripes on the holes. This is the all star weekend. It's always been flashy and wacky for the most part.

this is my opinion don't attack me I know most people here are traditionalists 

IMG-7122.gif

Now is the time for the NBA to purple and gold OUT a night in the NBA soon  Hell, turn the asg jerseys purple and gold. 

I'd love to see a whole nights games of gold vs purple. 

We're already seeing black vs white 70% of the time

Make it happen. 

Lakers jerseys with each teams normal wordmarks would be a great tribute. 

2 hours ago, MattMill said:

Now is the time for the NBA to purple and gold OUT a night in the NBA soon  Hell, turn the asg jerseys purple and gold. 

I'd love to see a whole nights games of gold vs purple. 

We're already seeing black vs white 70% of the time

Make it happen. 

Lakers jerseys with each teams normal wordmarks would be a great tribute. 

That's way too much.

A simple 24 patch on every jersey would work just fine. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

59 minutes ago, JOEYxFRESCO said:

I was thinking the same. Next game is vs the clippers. I wouldn’t be surprised if they wear them through the playoffs 

They should really do whatever it takes to get this done. After the all star break, at the very least.

4 hours ago, Haz_Matt said:

👇

spacer.png

He wore #8 for pregame and then back to standard #11. Curious to see how the NBA would add a Kobe memorial if it chooses to since there is already the black band for David Stern. Initials on the band maybe? I'm not sure.

1 hour ago, Tru3 said:

He wore #8 for pregame and then back to standard #11. Curious to see how the NBA would add a Kobe memorial if it chooses to since there is already the black band for David Stern. Initials on the band maybe? I'm not sure.

Trae wore #8 for the entire first half. 

And I imagine non-Laker teams would wear a patch (or wear the black stripe for both Stern and Kobe), if they choose to honor him league wide. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Archived