NHL changes 2019-20

BJ Sands

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2020 Stadium Series: Logos, Uniforms and More

February 15, 2020 - 16:58 PM

The Los Angeles Kings and Colorado Avalanche are heading outdoors this evening for the third of three National Hockey League games to be held outside during this 2019-20 season. Today it’s the annual Stadium Series game, the only one of […]

Read More...

11 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

I'd love for the Air Force Athletics to have the Kings colors.  They keep teasing it with the military uniforms.  Just do it already.

There’s really nothing wrong with blue, white and silver for people who fly in planes.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

It’s weird that the Kings jerseys have more of a military vibe than the host Avalanche. The Avs could wear these unis in Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo, or Coors Field and no changes would be needed. Nothing about the Avs’ look is remotely tied to planes or the Academy. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

17 hours ago, WSU151 said:

It’s weird that the Kings jerseys have more of a military vibe than the host Avalanche. The Avs could wear these unis in Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo, or Coors Field and no changes would be needed. Nothing about the Avs’ look is remotely tied to planes or the Academy. 

The Kings military vibe is pretty tenuous too, aside from the number font and decals on the chrome helmet. When it was leaked the first thing it reminded me of is trains, not aircraft or military.

On 2/15/2020 at 8:09 PM, CaliforniaGlowin said:

I'd love for the Air Force Athletics to have the Kings colors.  They keep teasing it with the military uniforms.  Just do it already.

There's no reason for them to switch to black. Their school colors are blue and silver, and one of the other military academies, a chief rival, wears primarily black. Wouldn't really make sense in any way.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Just now, Chromatic said:

The home and roads are pretty crap, I actually think those orange alternates are quite nice.

They're still no eggplant and jade, but they are better then the Reebok holdover abominations that currently occupy the primary jersey set for the Ducks.

1 minute ago, Ridleylash said:

They're still no eggplant and jade, but they are better then the Reebok holdover abominations that currently occupy the primary jersey set for the Ducks.

Eh. I can appreciate the Eggplant and Jade, but honestly I think the current colours are just as nice.

8 hours ago, VancouverFan69 said:

Beautiful uniform matchup. Those white Flames uniforms are absolutely timeless. 

The 40th anniversary patch begs to differ.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Archived