Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, rjrrzube said:

This thread has made a weird left turn and I'm completely lost. 

Every thread is taking weird turns lately. Quarantine Qapers!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

11 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

NOTHING I COULD DO

BUGGED BRANDING MECHANICS

*snort*

LOOK HERE! LOOK! LISTEN! Just doing a classic look does not ****ing stop it, so stop giving advice you know nothing about!

I really wanted to get this redesign. I wanted it so ****ing bad. dog whimper I can’t do it, I can’t take this **** no more, man! throws controller in rage of learned helplessness 

Fredrik Knudsen somehow made that guy look sympathetic.

Hey, maybe you all aren’t so put off by “my internet” now that you realize how truly entertaining and freaky it can get. When you’re telling stories about nonces getting staph infections from wigs, terrible coders, and obese streamers freaking out on stream, you tend to have a bit of fun. 

Won’t you come and join the party, dressed to kill...

6 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

LOOK HERE! LOOK! LISTEN! Just doing a classic look does not ****ing stop it, so stop giving advice you know nothing about!

I really wanted to get this redesign. I wanted it so ****ing bad. dog whimper I can’t do it, I can’t take this **** no more, man! throws controller in rage of learned helplessness 

I'm not branding anymore until stream chat tells me how to do it! This is a puzzle brand, dood! I'm done! I'm just going to sit here with my hands folded!

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

20 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

Or, it’s simply because I find Yandere Dev’s Wild Ride to be comparable to the Rams’ branding strategy. This is what occurs when I find people even mildly familiar with topics pertaining to “my internet.”

If it wasn’t Yandere Dev, it’d be another lolcow. Just be happy I didn’t chose Dahvie Vanity (so NSFL). 

Dear god I'm so sick of all the botdf coverage going on right now. We all knew this :censored: was going on back then. I mean not details and stuff but the talk was there. Terrible human beings. I dreaded the dates and festivals had to share a bill with them. Even more so all the friends that are coming out having had :censored: happen. Ughhh. 

4 minutes ago, 63Bulldogs63 said:

Dear god I'm so sick of all the botdf coverage going on right now. We all knew this :censored: was going on back then. I mean not details and stuff but the talk was there. Terrible human beings. I dreaded the dates and festivals had to share a bill with them. Even more so all the friends that are coming out having had :censored: happen. Ughhh. 

I’m so terribly sorry about what those ****stains put you and others through. This whole story is just so nasty on so many levels.

Dahvie is what we call a horrorcow: a lolcow who has ascended to levels of monstrosity. The sooner he’s incarcerated or dead, the better.

But back to the Rams. I do hope the team avoids a monochrome option for the primary uniforms. Just blue/white or blue/yellow and white/white or white/yellow sounds good to me.

Watching this thread venture into the Beyond section of a popular Bed & Bath store has been a joy. Learned something new about Sparky. I didn’t know he made a heel turn, but I couldn’t log in for awhile last year so 🤷🏾‍♂️

While I’m here the Ram nose only looks like a Johnson if you draw extra lines on it to make it that way. That’s a you problem. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

3 minutes ago, Claystation360 said:

This gave me a thought. It would be nearly impossible to change the jerseys at this point in the game, but could they be making a tweak to the design of the helmet and/or even the pants? I was thinking if the helmet was the embodiment of the LA logo, maybe they would look to tone it down based on the negative feedback? Maybe swapping out gradient chrome ram horns for something more conservative? 

It'll be interesting to see how this turns out. I was most excited for the Chargers release due to their social media hype, but the way this has seemingly been mishandled has nearly piqued my interest to the same degree. 

ZzRjSNXegs4Jt9P9I0vn_vAQv6aJbsLu5bjwo24C

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

15 minutes ago, j'villejags said:

This gave me a thought. It would be nearly impossible to change the jerseys at this point in the game, but could they be making a tweak to the design of the helmet and/or even the pants? I was thinking if the helmet was the embodiment of the LA logo, maybe they would look to tone it down based on the negative feedback? Maybe swapping out gradient chrome ram horns for something more conservative? 

It'll be interesting to see how this turns out. I was most excited for the Chargers release due to their social media hype, but the way this has seemingly been mishandled has nearly piqued my interest to the same degree. 

It’s too late in the process for any of that, other than going to old helmet decals is about the only thing. Pants take longer to produce than that, especially with the covid-19 quarantine

35 minutes ago, j'villejags said:

It is clearly a delay to load up the Mayflower truck and move to St Louis. 

10 hours ago, rjrrzube said:

This thread has made a weird left turn and I'm completely lost. 

. . . at Albuquerque?

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

2 hours ago, Htown1141 said:

OjHT4hD.png?1

I saw that dude in concert last year.  Good show.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

2 minutes ago, leopard88 said:

I saw that dude in concert last year.  Good show.

i've decided to rewatch the show during quarantine and it was mentioned he was a guitar player for the grassroots in the show, thought they were bull :censored:ting until i looked it up

2 minutes ago, Htown1141 said:

i've decided to rewatch the show during quarantine and it was mentioned he was a guitar player for the grassroots in the show, thought they were bull :censored:ting until i looked it up

Nope.  It's legit.  He is supposedly playing some sort of stylized version of himself on the show.  It's very meta.

He mixes comedy and music in his live show.  Good music and pretty funny, as expected.

12 hours ago, Claystation360 said:

I don't even hate the LA logo like many do, but the Ram head was always so much better suited to be a midfield logo regardless of fan opinion. This is a good move.

spacer.png

Archived