NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

8 hours ago, uniguy22 said:

Hate to ruin the joke, but he replied to one of his twitter comments that he purchased this from DHgate, a Chinese website that sells counterfeit jerseys among other things. So, you really do get what you pay for. 

That explains it then

spacer.png

Last updated 2/26

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, uniguy22 said:

Hate to ruin the joke, but he replied to one of his twitter comments that he purchased this from DHgate, a Chinese website that sells counterfeit jerseys among other things. So, you really do get what you pay for. 

I’d still rock this though  lol 😂 

jersey-signature03.pngjersey-signature04.png

3 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

Looks like the NBA is going with what was planned for Indianapolis before the game was moved to Atlanta. This is stupid. Should have just worn team jerseys in this case.

This is so dumb. If they aren’t selling it anyways, just repurpose the old generic uniforms with the team logos on the front. Or make a limited production, just plop the All Star logo on the front as a script. Why are they wasting a clearly Pacers inspired design on Atlanta? 

07Giants.pngnyy.png

I think this would’ve been a good time to revert to 1998’s ASG as well, and just have players wear their team specific Home or Road uniforms. It would be great to see again. As far as the court for this year’s game, it’s decent. It makes me think of the court from the 2018 game, or at least the baseline designs seem to callback to it for me.

16 hours ago, Jay_Mellowed said:

I think this would’ve been a good time to revert to 1998’s ASG as well, and just have players wear their team specific Home or Road uniforms. It would be great to see again. As far as the court for this year’s game, it’s decent. It makes me think of the court from the 2018 game, or at least the baseline designs seem to callback to it for me.

But teams don’t have home and away uniforms, and with the million alternates out there it would be a mess

On 3/4/2021 at 8:09 AM, Old School Fool said:

Looks like the NBA is going with what was planned for Indianapolis before the game was moved to Atlanta. This is stupid. Should have just worn team jerseys in this case.

Please dont make them wear this in Atlanta...please please please

7 hours ago, dont care said:

But teams don’t have home and away uniforms, and with the million alternates out there it would be a mess

Every team still has at least one white jersey and dark jersey, some even have multiples

15 minutes ago, Haz_Matt said:

Every team still has at least one white jersey and dark jersey, some even have multiples

They all do, which is what will make it a mess, especially with some players coming from the same teams playing against eachother like embid and Simmons.

i mean, theoretically the nba could tell the all-star participants they're doing white jerseys vs. color jerseys and specifically pick everyones jersey. it would literally take less than 10 minutes of work to make sure nobody wears anything that clashes. 

1 hour ago, dont care said:

They all do, which is what will make it a mess, especially with some players coming from the same teams playing against eachother like embid and Simmons.

How exactly would Team Lebron wears white and Team Durant wears dark or vice versa be a mess? Simmons wears white and Embid wears black or blue. Same with Gobert/Mitchell, George/Leonard. It's not rocket science

17 hours ago, Haz_Matt said:

How exactly would Team Lebron wears white and Team Durant wears dark or vice versa be a mess? Simmons wears white and Embid wears black or blue. Same with Gobert/Mitchell, George/Leonard. It's not rocket science

I'm with you, but I guess people just like seeing uniformity.

Archived