NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

all this all star and earned jersey talk and i'm just wondering when the raptors will wear their city jerseys. this is the latest i've seen a city jersey take to debut even over the pelicans who used to do seasonal mardi gras jerseys 

IMG-7122.gif

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, pelicanfan said:

all this all star and earned jersey talk and i'm just wondering when the raptors will wear their city jerseys. this is the latest i've seen a city jersey take to debut even over the pelicans who used to do seasonal mardi gras jerseys 

Just spitballing here, is there a chance they aren’t wearing it since they aren’t in their city, making a City uniform about Toronto (really Drake, but let’s pretend) ill fitting? I’m still hoping they wear something to thank Tampa like the Hornets did in OKC

07Giants.pngnyy.png

22 hours ago, pelicanfan said:

if you check the nba store, they just start selling Lowry and Siakam city edition jerseys.

These might be my favorite Pacers uniforms of all time, that shimmery material is beautiful. It would have made way more sense for the Pacers to have 80’s inspired uniforms and for the All Star Game to have that stupid cornfield ‘We Grow Basketball Here’ branding. It remains bizarre that they’re using them in Atlanta when they’re not even being sold, they have motion lines on the star logo when the new star logo doesn’t. Does Nike not have the turnaround speed adidas had when they moved the Charlotte All Star Game?

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Archived