SportsLogos.Net News

NBA Changes 2020/21

all this all star and earned jersey talk and i'm just wondering when the raptors will wear their city jerseys. this is the latest i've seen a city jersey take to debut even over the pelicans who used to do seasonal mardi gras jerseys 

5 hours ago, The Nation said:

I'm with you, but I guess people just like seeing uniformity.

Well they are called uniforms for a reason

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the all-star jerseys were Kobe themed.  

14 hours ago, pelicanfan said:

all this all star and earned jersey talk and i'm just wondering when the raptors will wear their city jerseys. this is the latest i've seen a city jersey take to debut even over the pelicans who used to do seasonal mardi gras jerseys 

Just spitballing here, is there a chance they aren’t wearing it since they aren’t in their city, making a City uniform about Toronto (really Drake, but let’s pretend) ill fitting? I’m still hoping they wear something to thank Tampa like the Hornets did in OKC

17 hours ago, dont care said:

Well they are called uniforms for a reason

But without wordmarks or logos from their actual teams, how will we know who the players are? 😏 🤷‍♂️ 

spacer.png

22 hours ago, pelicanfan said:

if you check the nba store, they just start selling Lowry and Siakam city edition jerseys.

22 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

I will say this much... Those would make decent Pacers jerseys... 

Ok they decided to use Indiana unis so why they won't sell it? It doesn't make sense at all and now nike not only lose money but also need to design new ones for 2024.

5 hours ago, upperV03 said:

So this is where they are putting the future second sponsor patch. 

i gotta be honest, seeing them worn, i kinda like the all-star jerseys not as all-star unis but if indiana had ever wanted to do a fauxback to that 80s era uniform.

These might be my favorite Pacers uniforms of all time, that shimmery material is beautiful. It would have made way more sense for the Pacers to have 80’s inspired uniforms and for the All Star Game to have that stupid cornfield ‘We Grow Basketball Here’ branding. It remains bizarre that they’re using them in Atlanta when they’re not even being sold, they have motion lines on the star logo when the new star logo doesn’t. Does Nike not have the turnaround speed adidas had when they moved the Charlotte All Star Game?

\

7 hours ago, upperV03 said:

So when the game is in Atlanta they roll with Indiana themed jerseys but when the game is in Charlotte they give us the most generic bs uniforms of all time?

Conspiracy theory: the NBA told players to untuck their jerseys during these ASG events so that they appear more like the retail versions as a way to increase sales.

37 minutes ago, GoGreenGoWhite said:

Conspiracy theory: the NBA told players to untuck their jerseys during these ASG events so that they appear more like the retail versions as a way to increase sales.

Uh what? 

First time in quite a few years that I’ve actually really liked the All-Star uniforms