NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Brian E said:

was just at dicks. here's the nets' earned jersey:

I'd be in favor of these being their icon unis and making a white/off-white chevron version as their association set. 

The original black Brooklyn jerseys look great at home vs. the opponents in color, but their white jersey is just so boring in comparison to every other look they have.

Feelings on the Incoming Earned Jersey Leaks:

Not feeling that for the Sixers. The black trim around the Liberty Bell in blue is very off-putting, as is the idea of having the numerals lay right on top of the bell. It's like they ran out of "good" ideas for Philly, when there are tons (This picture does make me think about what if the 76ers decided to replace white with creme. I think they could make it work, appropriately). 

The Heat one, I actually like. (Cue the boos for the unpopular opinion) I'd actually like to see the inline stripe be red within the side panel striping.

The Nets one just doesn't do it for me, mainly the pattern. I feel it's too visible, as opposed to the herringbone on the City jersey; I feel it was implemented better there. Also, I'd say the pattern found on the collar doesn't provide a clean pairing with the pattern found on the jersey.

The Raptors one is utter garbage. It just feels so uninspired and slapped together. Like they were so exhausted of hearing about purple being missed in the color scheme, and they gave us a reason to frown at this iteration to quiet the noise.

The Jazz one is nice, but I think the Kelly Green is too bright, to a point where it clashes with the yellow. I think if they were to darken the shade of green, like in the pictures found under @Shadojoker post, I'd like it even more.

I can understand why the NBA logo is going to be diamond/silver on the jerseys next year for the 75th Anniversary but I really hope they don't do it with the Nike logo like they are on the Earned jerseys, it looks very weird. It's not like Nike is celebrating anything so what's the point? I mean, I know the point is marketing but come on.

bSLCtu2.png

2 hours ago, JayMac said:

I have not liked any Sixers jersey that has used cream instead of white. Something about cream being used with red and blue looks off-putting to me. Plus, using the bell alone with no script is a bad move.

I don't mind cream when it's used in place of white, but having white striping/numbers on a cream jersey looks terrible. It's one of the biggest issues with the Rams bone uniform.

33 minutes ago, spartacat_12 said:

I don't mind cream when it's used in place of white, but having white striping/numbers on a cream jersey looks terrible. It's one of the biggest issues with the Rams bone uniform.

I think it isn't so much the red but the white and blue...just like the Rams.

57 minutes ago, TaylorMade said:

Saw these on NetsStore.com. Could these be a peek at the All-Star jerseys?

Interesting. I have a feeling these were the uniform designs when the All-Star game was originally going to be held in Indy. This feels very retro Pacers.

Curious if they'll just carry these over to Atlanta or create something new...

8 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

I can understand why the NBA logo is going to be diamond/silver on the jerseys next year for the 75th Anniversary but I really hope they don't do it with the Nike logo like they are on the Earned jerseys, it looks very weird. It's not like Nike is celebrating anything so what's the point? I mean, I know the point is marketing but come on.

I think it's a page out of soccer jerseys because the playoff teams get the silver look and the champ (Lakers) are gold. 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Archived