NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

I just went through Lockervision to get the Celtics' game totals for this season, and I have them at:

13 association

16 icon

14 statement

22 city

07 earned

To me it's ridiculous to wear the City jersey that much. It shouldn't even be worn more often than the classic home whites. As I was counting it up I thought maybe they would wear the City 18 times because, har har, Banner 18, but then it even went past that! 

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Digby said:

I just went through Lockervision to get the Celtics' game totals for this season, and I have them at:

13 association

16 icon

14 statement

22 city

07 earned

To me it's ridiculous to wear the City jersey that much. It shouldn't even be worn more often than the classic home whites. As I was counting it up I thought maybe they would wear the City 18 times because, har har, Banner 18, but then it even went past that! 

Every time I see a Celtics game on TV, they're in their banner uniforms. They look ridiculous.

I like basketball and I like the NBA, but I really am growing to actively hate the uniforms.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

3 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Every time I see a Celtics game on TV, they're in their banner uniforms. They look ridiculous.

I like basketball and I like the NBA, but I really am growing to actively hate the uniforms.

It's like the ABA2000 of uniform programs: way too many options, most of them unsuccessful and unnecessary.

I've stopped feeling any level of outrage for these uniforms. The argument is lost. I'm resigned to viewing the NBA as a top-level professional sports league with a minor league visual program. 

Dicks has posted all of the earned jerseys on the jersey page with coming soon posted under it. 

on a side note, does anyone know if the heat earned jersey has the 6000 and whatever limit on the swingman or authentic version? 

That should never be allowed to happen. Can’t believe it’s happened twice. I just saw a short video clip on Twitter from the Lakers and it took me a minute to realize the team in yellow is actually in fact, not the Lakers. Absurd. 

They need to bring back the light at home, dark on the road distinction. I’ve had enough of this mix and match, with the soccer style alternates (in terms of having alts that aren’t in team colors) from the NBA. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Really digging the Jazz in kelly green and gold. I like the design as well, and wouldn’t mind it being used on the entire regular set.

The only thing I’d try to do is to work in some navy, indigo, or purple.

Glad to see the dislike for the NBA uniform program, especially after that red-orange game a few weeks ago. I've been complaining about the 61 different jerseys for each team every year and then changing them the next. Even the names of the jerseys are dumb. I think I broke a record tonight to giving out likes, between the terrible Celtics banner comment, Lakers "not" the gold team at home, Portland Raiders etc. Grant it, there are some teams that need an identity like the Thunder( had a good one a few years ago, but of course it's shelved) but many teams have an identity (Lakers. Bulls, Celtics, Spurs) and the league is just messing around with them for a money grab. Let's get rid of some of these uniform programs.

Dumb And GIF - Dumb And Dumber GIFs

On 3/12/2021 at 1:24 PM, Digby said:

13 association

16 icon

14 statement

22 city

07 earned

That’s always been my biggest complaint on the City program. They should not be used more often than either the Association or Icon jerseys. I’d live with the fact that most of them aren’t very good if they were used an appropriate amount of times - say 10 or less per season.

2 hours ago, pepis21 said:

Weird. Suns said All Star jerseys wouldn't be sell, but I'm able to easily buy them in some legit shops. Here is one of the example: https://www.ataf.pl/pl/12230-nike-nba-air-jordan-swingman-jersey-all-star-2021-kevin-durant.html#/56127-rozmiarodziez_rozmiary-s

Maybe they meant they wouldn't be for sale in the United States, and only a limited supply would be given to international vendors? Have you seen it anywhere else, specifically a United States-based company?

Archived