Canadian version eh? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

iq5b7nF.png

24 minutes ago, DiePerske said:

Miscounted ha.

Also, the duplicate numbers would probably get pretty confusing. 😂

• Like 6

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

1 hour ago, DNAsports said:

This is a weird middle ground that holds potential, but simultaneously sucks

spacer.png

Whenever the Patriots redesign their uniforms again, I hope they start here. Something about this uniform just works for me. The massive shoulder logos need to go and the font could stand to be modernized, but the subtle vertical stripes on the jerseys and the double stripe on the pants work really well. I was playing Madden '10 with a friend a few weeks ago, and played with this set (though madden changed it to the current navy and red for whatever reason) and it looked amazing. Unironically one of my favorite looks in the Pats' history, though I feel like they've never had a truly great look.

• Like 2

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

53 minutes ago, PERRIN said:

Whenever the Patriots redesign their uniforms again, I hope they start here. Something about this uniform just works for me. The massive shoulder logos need to go and the font could stand to be modernized, but the subtle vertical stripes on the jerseys and the double stripe on the pants work really well. I was playing Madden '10 with a friend a few weeks ago, and played with this set (though madden changed it to the current navy and red for whatever reason) and it looked amazing. Unironically one of my favorite looks in the Pats' history, though I feel like they've never had a truly great look.

The '94 set was probably my favorite of the blue era, with the white numbers outlined in red. The '93 set with red numbers was pretty good, and looks nice in photographs, but if you watch a '93 Patriots game on YouTube it's very tough to read the numbers (though the '93 videos seem more grainy then what I remember as a kid). 

I do hope they bring back the 95-99 set as throwback at some point. The bright royal blue just looks good, they don't need an additional helmet shell color, and unpopular opinion - I liked the big shoulder logos (and I liked them on the Cowboys too). The double stripe on the pants is a really good look. 

• Like 2

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

5 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

And this is perfection:

spacer.png

I don't know about perfect, but that's the best they've looked in blue.

My personal favorite look for them though:

spacer.png

It's a shame they replaced the tricorn with wonky-ass Pat Patriot after the first year.

• Like 4

spacer.png

Wearing a hat on a hat is weird.  Pat is far from perfect, and I guess technically he's a guy wearing a hat on a hat, but he's better than the tricorn.

The best they looked in blue was year 2 after they switched to the white numbers and synced the main numbers with the sleeves and get more traditional pants stripes.  I give them credit for trying something different with their pants, but it just didn't do it for me.

• Like 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

42 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

And this is perfection:

spacer.png

They switched to white numbers because it was too hard to read the red numbers...so it's not really perfection. Even the designer knew the red numbers might be tough, which is why they have the white tv numbers. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DNAsports said:

This is a weird middle ground that holds potential, but simultaneously sucks

spacer.png

Wow that's really weird seeing a two-colored Adidas logo. Of all the strange elements on that uniform, something about that just seems really bizarre to me. Has to be the one of the only times that has ever been done. 

• Like 3

Probably a hot take: the current set is the best the Pats have ever looked. Bringing back a pair of gray pants would be an added bonus.

The classic red is a close second, but the Patriots work better as a predominantly navy team, for me. If the blue & red on the classic set were flipped, and the blue darkened to navy, that would be a nice option, too.

• Like 4

On 5/1/2021 at 2:05 PM, NicDB said:

Looks like we have at least one receiver slated to wear a single digit.  The Packers new A. Rodgers will wear the old A. Rodgers' college number.

spacer.png

It's a photoshopped graphic just to show which number he picked. Take it easy, guys. 

• Like 7

spacer.png

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, VDizzle12 said:

Wow that's really weird seeing a two-colored Adidas logo. Of all the strange elements on that uniform, something about that just seems really bizarre to me. Has to be the one of the only times that has ever been done. 

Definitely not commonplace. I recall that Washington had similar treatment as well:pixel.gif

GettyImages-768218287.jpg?w=960&h=540&cr

• Like 4

3 hours ago, DiePerske said:

80.    80 70 60 50 60 70 80.  80

So simple and so right

Holding calls are going to be a pain to figure out who it's on! Hahahahahaha!!!! FB goes in front of the HB too. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

22 minutes ago, VDizzle12 said:

Washington had two-colored Adidas logos on their uniforms in 1999; Tampa Bay had two-colored Adidas logo on their road white unis in 1999-99, but switched to all-black on the white jerseys in 2000. San Diego and San Francisco just had single-colored Adidas logos.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gobbi said:

Definitely not commonplace. I recall that Washington had similar treatment as well:pixel.gif

GettyImages-768218287.jpg?w=960&h=540&cr

I think the 49ers had this as well. adidas also made team specific warm up shirts instead of sticking to a template. Too bad that went away once the league moved to one uniform provider for the whole league. 

NFL Football ADIDAS SAN FRANCISCO 49ers Logo Scarlet & White Jersey Men XL  | eBay

Vintage Men's Size Small Adidas NFL Washington Redskins Logo Jersey Shirt |  eBay

RARE Authentic Vintage NFL Adidas Tampa Bay Buccaneers John Lynch Jersey 47  HOF | eBay

• Like 5

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

15 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

I think the 49ers had this as well. adidas also made team specific warm up shirts instead of sticking to a template. Too bad that went away once the league moved to one uniform provider for the whole league.

The Pats' adidas jackets were pretty cool, IMO. Definitely seemed more team-oriented than the templated Starter jackets.

Borges: Patriots days long behind him, Pete Carroll still having fun –  Boston Herald

• Like 6

The Patriots’ current uniforms are almost perfect. They just need to go silver pants at home instead of monochrome:

spacer.png

But since they insist on COLOR RUSH 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 , or maybe because Robert Kraft or someone in the organization has bad taste, they look incredibly dumb in their primary uniform.

So for now I will just sit back and enjoy the Patriots sucking at both football and aesthetics.

• Like 6

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins