2021-2022 NHL Jersey Changes

squamfan

Burgundy pants feel like it would overload the road uniforms with too much burgundy and not enough blue. Between blue and burgundy blue pants are the right choice because it balances the colors, they just went too bright with the blue numbers. I agree they need to add a blue stripe on the jersey - like they had back in the day. 

6992264%5D&call=url%5Bfile:product.chain

• Like 5

PvO6ZWJ.png

10 minutes ago, the admiral said:

That shoulder logo was a concept here, wasn't it? One of the better ones for sure.

It was made by classic CCSLC member @StPatty33!

spacer.png

It’d be a much better logo than the current shoulder patch. Heck, I’d tempt fate and call it better than the “A” design.

• Like 15

6 hours ago, CreamSoda said:

Reports from the Athletic that the reverse retro is getting a reboot for the 22/23 season.  

Unsurprising, given how well the first wave sold. Hopefully this means we get some bolder jerseys from certain teams, like a pedestal from Calgary or maybe a jade Mighty Ducks jersey out of Anaheim.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, CreamSoda said:

Reports from the Athletic that the reverse retro is getting a reboot for the 22/23 season.  

It was the one leaguewide jersey program that was executed well, so hopefully they hit again this go round. Just hope they space it out a year or two (and let teams use them for 2 years) so it doesn't become overload like the NBA City program

• Like 1

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

The Kings’ third probably leaked. 
RLicMXI.jpg

• Like 5

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

9 hours ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Chrome silver helmet!!!

How to you get that when you can only see the players chin. And you say that like you’re about to [MOD EDIT: Gross.] if they do wear them again. I hope they never get seen again and get sucked into a black hole.

Edited by officeglenn

4 hours ago, dont care said:

How to you get that when you can only see the players chin. And you say that like you’re about to jizz your pants if they do wear them again. I hope they never get seen again and get sucked into a black hole.

The Twitter banter I heard was that the chrome helmet will indeed be paired with this new alternate, which will feature the shinier silver.

Not sure if that's true or where the rumor is coming from, though.