2021-2022 NHL Jersey Changes

squamfan

5 hours ago, NYRFan said:

Still a dull look, but at least I can now notice some contrast between the silver and white!

I'm in the minority of people who thinks these Kings jerseys look fine, and this is a huge improvement! I can't wait to see what the away jerseys look like now cause they're a little better than the home jerseys imo. All they need now is a permanent purple and yellow alternate. Preferably a 60s-70s throwback

5 hours ago, NYRFan said:

Still a dull look, but at least I can now notice some contrast between the silver and white!

I guess they made the change after seeing Vegas pull off the dazzle fabric on their gold alternates. It's too bad though, this would've been a perfect opportunity to add a proper hem stripe to the home jerseys.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, NYRFan said:

They updated the socks as well.

Z4BdUrH.png

• Like 2

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

3 hours ago, spartacat_12 said:

I guess they made the change after seeing Vegas pull off the dazzle fabric on their gold alternates.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Kings used dazzle fabric on their 90's throwback which was before Vegas alternate.

34 minutes ago, Survival79 said:

They updated the socks as well.

Nah, this is a production error not a real deal, rest of players had normal socks. Dazzle fabric is added that's a fact but stripe still stays.

4r2eer.png

27 minutes ago, pepis21 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but Kings used dazzle fabric on their 90's throwback which was before Vegas alternate.

Nah, this is a production error not a real deal, rest of players had normal socks. Dazzle fabric is add as well.

I think he meant the socks have the new "dazzle" fabric.  The stripes are different only because that player used black tape to cover the top stripe.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, pepis21 said:

They did, but I believe it was something that Reebok/Adidas had claimed they couldn't replicate. The Knights had originally planned on releasing the gold jersey a year earlier, but Foley didn't like the way the shade of gold turned out, so they waited until Adidas could figure out the dazzle fabric.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, spartacat_12 said:

They did, but I believe it was something that Reebok/Adidas had claimed they couldn't replicate. The Knights had originally planned on releasing the gold jersey a year earlier, but Foley didn't like the way the shade of gold turned out, so they waited until Adidas could figure out the dazzle fabric.

That was just the gold body fabric. It was used for stripes and trim long before it was developed for the body.

• Like 2

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

3 hours ago, CreamSoda said:

I can’t find an updated list of helmet ads for this year.  It appears to be a mixed bag 

Yeah, there's a handful of teams that don't have helmet ads right now and have gone back to team logos. More than a handful actually I would say.

I don't know if there's any stock to put into this since it's still the preseason and maybe some of the teams are working out new deals with sponsors, but I don't know why sponsors wouldn't want their ad on the helmet and why the teams wouldn't want the money even if it is preseason.

• Like 1

IbjBaeE.png