Jump to content

2021 NFL Season - Adults Arguing About Matt Stafford


Recommended Posts

Well, as a Snatit fan, I didn't exactly have the best weekend, but I still had fun. Great games all across the board, unfortunately, someone has to lose in games that great. I don't know what's worse for Bills fans, this or the Music City Miracle (😎). Well, go Bengals I guess. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Kooky01 said:

Well, as a Snatit fan, I didn't exactly have the best weekend, but I still had fun. Great games all across the board, unfortunately, someone has to lose in games that great. I don't know what's worse for Bills fans, this or the Music City Miracle (😎). Well, go Bengals I guess. 

This wasn't even an embarrassing loss for them. It was just a frustrating loss because there was honestly nothing more they could have done to win. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Kooky01 said:

I don't know what's worse for Bills fans, this or the Music City Miracle

 

My guess is this loss is worse. I don't recall the Bills being a serious threat to win the Super Bowl in the '99  season like they were this year.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

 

My guess is this loss is worse. I don't recall the Bills being a serious threat to win the Super Bowl in the '99  season like they were this year.

 

They probably could have been had Wade Phillips not made the bonehead decision to put Golden Boy Rob Johnson back out there in that game instead of Doug Flutie--the QB who even got the Bills into playoff position that season to begin with prior to getting injured. 

 

But yeah--today's game was way worse, just for how great both QBs played. All that said, I noticed Leslie Frazier dialed back the pressures up front in the second half and played much looser zone coverage--and some of those coverages were brutal. That plus I don't know how many missed tackles on Buffalo's part certainly didn't help anything. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m not necessarily banking on it, but I do think the Bengals have a shot. If anything, they’ve at least got the offense to hang in a shootout with Kansas City and can put themselves in a position to win. Granted, they’ve got some flaws in the O-Line and the defense is streaky, but I can still see a path to them winning.

 

Honestly, Joe Burrow has that Montana/Brady factor about him. I don’t know, he just seems like he’s got the “it” that can close a game if he gets the opportunity. It may be a season or two too early to call it, but I wouldn’t be surprised if that kicks in next week (given Cincinnati keeps it close).

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, DoctorWhom said:

This wasn't even an embarrassing loss for them. It was just a frustrating loss because there was honestly nothing more they could have done to win. 

They could've kicked the kickoff after their last TD short so it wasn't a touchback and burned time off the clock.

 

They could've stopped the Chiefs from driving into field goal range in ten seconds.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Um...stop the Chiefs in OT?  Their defense fell apart.

Yeah the defense definitely let them down, but scoring the game leading TD with 13 seconds left? That should win you the game  9 times out of 10. 

 

KC is just unfair though. it's frustratingly amazing what Mahomes can  do.  

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cincinnati giving up 9 sacks to the Chiefs is a blowout loss. Rams might be the only team to contest the Chiefs and that's only because it'll be a home game and enough LA wealth will buy up over priced tickets to make it somewhat of a home game for the Rams.

 

49ers? If they luck their way to the Super Bowl they better hope Cincy pulled the miracle because that's the only way they're going to have a chance to win a ring this year. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Sykotyk said:

Cincinnati giving up 9 sacks to the Chiefs is a blowout loss. Rams might be the only team to contest the Chiefs and that's only because it'll be a home game and enough LA wealth will buy up over priced tickets to make it somewhat of a home game for the Rams.

 

49ers? If they luck their way to the Super Bowl they better hope Cincy pulled the miracle because that's the only way they're going to have a chance to win a ring this year. 

 

Mahomes is in his fifth year in the league and could already have two Super Bowl championships (and maybe more) before the age of 30.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, FiddySicks said:


Lol the Rams aren’t beating the Chiefs. Can’t close vs football’s Mariano Rivera. No way. 

 

Rams have yet to not play like ass for at least one quarter; they get their :censored: together for a full game, they can and will beat anyone.

 

That said, they just survived the biggest single outburst of Touchdown Tom playoff devil magic since 28-3, if not period, so.....

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh my gosh, I finally had the chance to catch the Bills-Chiefs game, I’m gutted for Buffalo. They played so well, especially Josh Allen. He and his offense did everything they needed to win. Man, I hope that wasn’t their only Super Bowl shot. 

 

These two QB’s are gonna be here competing for titles for the next decade. What a game. One of the best games ever. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • IceCap changed the title to 2021 NFL Season - Adults Arguing About Matt Stafford

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.