NFL 2022 Changes

simtek34

My goodness, I think that panther helmet is just the riddell eclipse fashion helmet from a few years ago. Same generic one color logo as well.

KISSwall09.jpg

9 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

It's official. All non-throwback alternate helmets suck.  All of them. And getting to see a small handful of decent throwbacks was 1000% not worth all the complete garbage that's going to come along with it.

One of the best posts ever!!!!!

The Karate Kid 1984 GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

I kinda want the 2015-2019 color rush for the Browns to come back.

I liked the three orange stripes with the orange numbers. It worked well with the brown pants with two stripes.

It would allow the Browns to drop the stripeless brown pants while keeping the mono-brown look in their repertoire.

I mean, the only discernible difference is the number style. Either one works with either pant. The stripeless pants just never needed to exist in the first place.

• Like 1

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Honestly not a huge fan of the Panthers black helmet. Which is unfortunate because I do love their look otherwise. 

Someone else may have brought it up before, but I think they should have gone with a blue helmet like the Dallas Renegades did in the XFL. 

Dallas Renegades Inaugural XFL Season - Event -CultureMap Dallas

This would have been perfect for the Panthers, stands out so much more than another black helmet.   

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, Newfie said:

I wonder how the Giants are pulling this off, and the Bucs can't do the creamsicles because of "supply chain issues"?

Giants may have had these jerseys in the works two years ago, to pair with the metallic royal helmet (two throwback unis just like the Dolphins), then got lucky with the alt helmet availability this year. 

• Like 3

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I always loved this Giants uniform, but I don't think it translates well to this era of shortened sleeves. 

In the '80s and '90s, you could tell the Bills and Giants home jerseys apart by the sleeve striping. The Giants were thin, the Bills were thick. But now, because of the tighter sleeve caps, if the Bills were to ever bring back the Jim Kelly-era uniforms, they'd look essentially the same as these. 

This might also have something to do with the shade of blue used on the jerseys. A few of you also mentioned this, but the jerseys clearly look like a brighter shade of blue than was previously worn. 

• Like 1