NFL 2022 Changes

simtek34

2 hours ago, Cujo said:

"Honored to look like a dozen other teams using BFBS. The definition of swaggy." 🥴🥴

Last season there were 4 teams with a mono black, including black helmet combination, with the Cardinals/Eagles/Jets adding a black helmet to their mono black sets (NO is not using their black helmet for mono black *at time of record), that number goes up to 7. 

30 minutes ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

Last season there were 4 teams with a mono black, including black helmet combination, with the Cardinals/Eagles/Jets adding a black helmet to their mono black sets (NO is not using their black helmet for mono black *at time of record), that number goes up to 7. 

And Washington and Carolina too 

Teams can wear bfbs or all black but it’s so much better when there’s at least one contrasting element.

spacer.pngPanthers all black worked with blue socks.

spacer.png

Eagles bfbs would work with green helmets and either white or green pants, and black socks

spacer.png

Jaguars black t shirts with numbers look good with teal yoga pants

spacer.png

And black over purple is one of the ravens best combos 

spacer.png

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, throwmesomepics said:

Teams can wear bfbs or all black but it’s so much better when there’s at least one contrasting element.

spacer.png

Eagles bfbs would work with green helmets and either white or green pants, and black socks

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Steelers have been doing it for decades. 😜

Pittsburgh Steelers' T.J. Watt signs 4-year, $112 million extension, source  says

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • LOL 4

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

40 minutes ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

The "our team is so 🔥🔥" reaction to all black uniforms is hilarious. Both from fans and players. Congratulations on looking like 1/3 of the NFL.

All-white is just as bad.

The question is does your corny social media team want to market it as "back in black", "the dark side", "icy white" or "clean"? 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

Somehow I missed this.  Can you list them?

spacer.png

Last updated 2/26

2 hours ago, throwmesomepics said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Panthers in all-black with the blue socks look PHENOMENAL, so of course they’d change to only wearing black socks with that look. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Somehow I missed this.  Can you list them?

This list has been corrected by @throwmesomepics:

Teams likely to wear black jerseys, black pants, black socks, and a black helmet this season:

Eagles

Jets

Panthers

Falcons

Commanders

Cardinals

Steelers

Ravens 

Jaguars

For comparison, teams likely to wear head to toe white:

Bills

Cowboys

Dolphins

Colts

Cardinals (unconfirmed)

And head to toe Navy Blue

Broncos

Texans

Seahawks

Titans

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

In 1965, half of the AFL's 8 teams wore all white for their away uniform, not counting the Chiefs, Broncos, and Oilers who wore white over white but with non-white helmets.

All of those teams wore contrasting socks. All-white means white jerseys, pants, and socks.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, VDizzle12 said:

The "our team is so 🔥🔥" reaction to all black uniforms is hilarious. Both from fans and players. Congratulations on looking like 1/3 of the NFL.

All-white is just as bad.

The question is does your corny social media team want to market it as "back in black", "the dark side", "icy white" or "clean"? 

college fb schools have been hammering this for a while now,  I'll never get it either 

• Like 1

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

12 hours ago, lahaye7 said:

college fb schools have been hammering this for a while now,  I'll never get it either 

My favorites are when they use Back in Black and it's a school that has never worn black before or Ice Cold when it's a school in like Texas or Arizona. 

16 hours ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

In 1965, half of the AFL's 8 teams wore all white for their away uniform, not counting the Chiefs, Broncos, and Oilers who wore white over white but with non-white helmets.

I don't mind white over white. I do dislike adding a white helmet just to go stormtropper, like the Bengals have done. It's unnecessary. 

Unless a team adds a white helmet to make a throwback historically accurate.

• Like 1

Everyone complains about teams going all-in on black or white, but then one team is courageous enough to choose a different color for its road uniform and you all pitch a fit.

Can't have it both ways, friends.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags