2022-23 NBA Logo & Jersey Changes

kimball

13 hours ago, Pyromania1983 said:

Timberwolves city uniform has been leaked.

What the heck am I looking at here?🧐

🧯🧯🧯 figure I may as well douse them fire emojis

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

15 hours ago, Pyromania1983 said:

Timberwolves city uniform has been leaked.

Look like Nuggets wannabe but uglier

10 hours ago, TGroce said:

Have we seen these?

77 is not only a Luka number but also a year from where they took that wordmark. Very 70-ish look. Btw they should finally back to blue and green.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

4r2eer.png

8 hours ago, pepis21 said:

77 is not only a Luka number but also a year from where they took that wordmark. Very 70-ish look. Btw they should finally back to blue and green.

The jersey shown would be an excellent starting point for a Mavericks rebrand. Blue and green, retro font and design, pays homage to the team’s history without being a direct throwback. Very sharp. 

• Like 11

Lakers are wearing Purple (Statement) on Friday Night Home games this season.

So Charlotte's City edition will be dark (based on lockervision against clubs wearing the Association).

Indiana's City edition will either be Yellow/Gold or Navy/Royal based on locker vision against clubs wearing the Association.

OKC still retaining the "City" court from last season since this season the city edition is dark gray honoring the 15th anniversary of being in Oklahoma City.

Minnesota becoming the Timber-Nuggets but their city edition is honoring Bob Dylan a Duluth, MN native.

Detroit's City edition is green. They're honoring Stroh's Beer? Michigan State?

The mothership has a new article about the Knicks' new statement unis...CC97 says they're black unis (and I think they'd look better if they were black...the shorts are pretty cool).

https://news.sportslogos.net/2022/10/12/new-york-knicks-release-new-black-2023-statement-edition-uniform/basketball/

Lockervision says they're navy blue

The uniform's college navy body is punctuated by bright ombre piping on the sides, which speaks to the hard work ethic and boldness thst Knicks players bring to the court

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Bummer, Lockervision no longer shows each uniform with game-specific shoe/compression gear combos. It used to allow for mixing and matching by changing parts of the URL but now each edition has just one single image, as far as I can tell.

• Meh 1

Looking at the Sixers Lockervision, and maybe this was covered before, but their red Statement Edition uniform has been tweaked. Both the wordmark and the number now have the blue shadow to the right, rather than to the left. The blue also seems heavier and more pronounced than before. Comparison of previous and current.

James Harden reaches two-year, $68.8m deal to return to Philadelphia 76ers  | Philadelphia 76ers | The Guardian

PHI_SE.jpg

• Like 5

Celtics alt is leaked:

BOS_SE.jpg

Basically black version of their iconic unis but shorts are very intresting. Jazz had same style on Classic in NBA Live 19 but at the end of the day in real life it was same design as Celtics have in home and away so I believe same thing would be in this case.

• Like 1

4r2eer.png

So the Celtics statement dropped the side panel stripe, and changed the shape of the shorts stripe to be more in-line with the standard ones (though still single-color, not double-color, which looks cheap to me). Seems like more of a tweak than "new". Took me some time to figure out what was different.

• Like 3

Pacers are wearing City Edition vs White and Red. I'm still thinking this is going to be navy.

Kings wearing City Edition vs White, Pink, and Red. I thought gray, but it might not contrast well enough with pink unless it's a dark gray that's almost black.

Hornets wearing City Edition vs White, Red, and Yellow. Still think this is going to be black.

I think everything else has been leaked at this point.

On 10/11/2022 at 5:51 PM, gosioux76 said:

Is that supposed to represent this?

spacer.png

Nike's just stopped trying

• Like 4

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!