Broncos to wear mustard yellow

J.R.

would you put brown, gold and red together in a single uniform? I wouldn't.

Worked for these guys.

wlaf-sa_riders.jpg

Even better - the Hawaiians of the WFL:

Hawaiians2.jpg

What's the deal with that guy's name?

Sonny Sixkiller, former U of W QB, he also played one of the prisoners in "The Longest Yard".

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, 1st post on these forums.

I found this logo on the broncos forums, and it's a clear version of the logo posted here. I don't know who submits logos or where to do it but if anyone wants to update it that would be sweet.

http://img29.imagesh...osinaugural.png

It has a white stroke.

Hmmm. Close, but here's a better version (color-wise):

DenverBroncos_AL1_2009.png

I don't get this logo. It's a terrible fit for a team called the Broncos and much more illustrative of a team named the Cowboys or Wranglers. It's quite similar in concept to the Wyoming logo. For Denver, the team is the Broncos and that would be the horse in the logo, something that seems to have been lost on the designer. The whole "aw shucks, it ain't nothin'" look of the cowboy with his toothpick just makes it worse.

wyoming_logo5.gif

I thought that I read somewhere that the Broncos, being a cash strapped start up team in the AFL actually got the original set of jerseys from the University of Wyoming. No idea if that is true or not.

rams3_zps8ezugnuj.jpg

Here it is....

pg2_e_broncos-throwback01_400.jpg

The real reason Brandon Marshall didn't want to play for the Broncos this season.

Even if they had kept brown and yellow as their colors there's no way those socks would've lasted more than a few years. I must admit I'm a little disappointed. I thought there would more stripes on the socks

PvO6ZWJ.png

I don't know why they just didn't go with the mentally retarded donkey set they wore for the NFL's 75th. Those sets were damn pretty.

These are... not good. Never were. When the team that originally wore these BURNED the set, maybe you shouldn't bring that look back...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I hate to admit this but I actually like this over the all Blue,Blue over White those combos suck. I like the Orange over White the best and don't mind the all White but if I had the choice I'd rather see the Yellow and Brown than the all Blue and Blue over White. One thing I would like to see with the current set which we have'nt yet is a set of Orange road pants like they wore in the 70's just put a Blue swoosh on them. Another thing I like despite being a traditionalist is the vertical striped socks because they are so different if that makes any sense

One thing I would like to see with the current set which we have'nt yet is a set of Orange road pants like they wore in the 70's just put a Blue swoosh on them.

I've always wanted to see that too. Or they could make the side stripe on the white jerseys orange and pair it with the blue pants. I've always hated the all white look.

Archived