College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

I would say there is potential with a honeycomb pattern for GT but those particular uniforms just look forced to me. There's not much cohesion despite there being honeycomb patterns plastered on everything. The honeycomb pattern on the helmet is completely different than the pattern on the jersey/pants. Then you add in a separate navy honeycomb (or bubblewrap) pattern for the numbers and it's just too much. Not to mention the shades of gold and navy aren't consistent throughout the uniform.

uniforms-georgia-tech.jpg\gtech-12-whitegold-jeremybrevard-vert-62

I think they look the best with a more conservative/traditional look.

CalvinJohnson.jpgt2613953-.jpggeorgia-tech-anniversary-throwback-footb

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Old Dominion: I believe this was posted a long time ago, but here is a mismatched uniform: Navy Helmets, Arizona Jersey and Miami Hurricane pants...

BuSNHCLCcAA9WpG.jpg

"Hello, is this Nike Team Sports? We'd like to place an order on items we found in your catalog..."

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I would say there is potential with a honeycomb pattern for GT but those particular uniforms just look forced to me. There's not much cohesion despite there being honeycomb patterns plastered on everything. The honeycomb pattern on the helmet is completely different than the pattern on the jersey/pants. Then you add in a separate navy honeycomb (or bubblewrap) pattern for the numbers and it's just too much. Not to mention the shades of gold and navy aren't consistent throughout the uniform.

yeah they need to go back to a simpler uniform. I also liked this uniform

iconphotos746440.jpg

yeah they need to go back to a simpler uniform. I also liked this uniform

iconphotos746440.jpg

Can somebody explain to me how a receiver of his caliber was recruited to a spread/veer option team that ran the ball 90% of the time? Was it the previous coach that got him to GT? Talk about a waste of talent in college.

Chan Gailey recruited and coached Calvin in college, where they ran more of a pro offensive set.

Megatron went to GT from 2004-2007.

Paul Johnson was hired after Chan was dismissed and began coaching in 2008 for the yelloy jackets.

Chan Gailey recruited and coached Calvin in college, where they ran more of a pro offensive set.

Megatron went to GT from 2004-2007.

Paul Johnson was hired after Chan was dismissed and began coaching in 2008 for the yelloy jackets.

thanks for the clarification...I thought there was some overlap with johnson...I guess his last year at tech was pretty impressive the others seem kind of like a missed opportunity

Archived