NFL Changes 2015

Gothamite

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it if its real looks a little dark though but could be the lighting. The problem though is the lack of orange on the pants & helmet will make this jersey look way out of place.

I agree. As much as I wish they'd strengthen the orange on their uniforms, an orange jersey would look out of place at this point.

I hope you are right. I would like to see them update to the Elite 51 template for this upcoming season. In fact, I hope the Falcons, Panthers, and Raiders update to it as well. It seems like Elite 51 is the way to go now. Every college and pro team that is with Nike loves it, and actually won me over as a fan.

I hope you are right. I would like to see them update to the Elite 51 template for this upcoming season. In fact, I hope the Falcons, Panthers, and Raiders update to it as well. It seems like Elite 51 is the way to go now. Every college and pro team that is with Nike loves it, and actually won me over as a fan.

Yeah, gosh, like every other tweet I see from college and pro teams reads "We love these new Elite 51 Nike templates!!!!!!1!!"

People that claim they know what teams love and don't love crack me up.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

i'm thinking the packers are gonna wear their new alt on thanksgiving against the bears

If they're retiring Favre's number that night then it wouldn't make sense to wear a throwback of a uniform he never wore, more importantly, the Packers uniform has been the same for his entire career.

bSLCtu2.png

Yeah, gosh, like every other tweet I see from college and pro teams reads "We love these new Elite 51 Nike templates!!!!!!1!!"

People that claim they know what teams love and don't love crack me up.

Also, I don't get the obsession a few people have with these crappy Nike template. "OMG! I hope they switch just because!" I mean, people who aren't fans of the given teams and fapping to these contrived templates, even knowing that they will butcher certain teams' looks, seems a tad absurd.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

i'm thinking the packers are gonna wear their new alt on thanksgiving against the bears

If they're retiring Favre's number that night then it wouldn't make sense to wear a throwback of a uniform he never wore, more importantly, the Packers uniform has been the same for his entire career.

However, Brett Favre did wear throwbacks during his Packer days, and the sleeve stripes did change (reduce) from his rookie year to his final year. So there were some differences.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived