Gothamite

NFL Changes 2015

Looks like a meteor impact from the upper right portion of the logo.

Looks like that bird is suffering from a recent concussion.

I like it if its real looks a little dark though but could be the lighting. The problem though is the lack of orange on the pants & helmet will make this jersey look way out of place.

Looks like a meteor impact from the upper right portion of the logo.

Looks like that bird is suffering from a recent concussion.

It got punched in an elevator

I like it if its real looks a little dark though but could be the lighting. The problem though is the lack of orange on the pants & helmet will make this jersey look way out of place.

I agree. As much as I wish they'd strengthen the orange on their uniforms, an orange jersey would look out of place at this point.

I hope you are right. I would like to see them update to the Elite 51 template for this upcoming season. In fact, I hope the Falcons, Panthers, and Raiders update to it as well. It seems like Elite 51 is the way to go now. Every college and pro team that is with Nike loves it, and actually won me over as a fan.

My gods, I hope not. Nike can't do green.

I'm with you. They will have 4 green shade mess like the Jets.

I hope you are right. I would like to see them update to the Elite 51 template for this upcoming season. In fact, I hope the Falcons, Panthers, and Raiders update to it as well. It seems like Elite 51 is the way to go now. Every college and pro team that is with Nike loves it, and actually won me over as a fan.

Yeah, gosh, like every other tweet I see from college and pro teams reads "We love these new Elite 51 Nike templates!!!!!!1!!"

People that claim they know what teams love and don't love crack me up.

The Bucs had a 30th anniversary patch in 2005, so it stands to reason that they may be using a 40th anniversary patch this year. Any word on that?

i'm thinking the packers are gonna wear their new alt on thanksgiving against the bears

i'm thinking the packers are gonna wear their new alt on thanksgiving against the bears

I doubt it. In the past, they've worn it in lower profile games.

If they're retiring Favre's number that night then it wouldn't make sense to wear a throwback of a uniform he never wore, more importantly, the Packers uniform has been the same for his entire career.

Yeah, gosh, like every other tweet I see from college and pro teams reads "We love these new Elite 51 Nike templates!!!!!!1!!"

People that claim they know what teams love and don't love crack me up.

Also, I don't get the obsession a few people have with these crappy Nike template. "OMG! I hope they switch just because!" I mean, people who aren't fans of the given teams and fapping to these contrived templates, even knowing that they will butcher certain teams' looks, seems a tad absurd.

Just remember this when Nike rolls out the unitards that make each player more elusive because the jersey and pants are attached to each other.

If they're retiring Favre's number that night then it wouldn't make sense to wear a throwback of a uniform he never wore, more importantly, the Packers uniform has been the same for his entire career.

However, Brett Favre did wear throwbacks during his Packer days, and the sleeve stripes did change (reduce) from his rookie year to his final year. So there were some differences.