Best Possible Super Bowl LI Matchups

zigbazah

1 hour ago, pianoknight said:

The Patriots' uniform set is a hot mess of mismatched piping. The last time I was this confused by pipe work, I was playing World 7 of Super Mario 3.

I'm liking because I played through couple weeks ago Classic, & yes I f'n just clouded through a few of those f'n levels.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, fouhy12 said:

Patriots jersey patch, as posted to their Instagram.

patriots jersey patch li.png

It's so frustrating that the official/authentic Super Bowl jerseys are not available for sale. Screen-printed replicas with different patches don't cut it. Even MLB/Majestic has its act together for baseball's postseason gear. Why, NFL/Nike, why?

I stumbled across another picture of the Falcons Super Bowl jersey but the main reason I wanted to share it: found it through Facebook on the page of a mom and pop seamstress who are preparing the Falcons uniforms for the game. Local shop maybe 10 miles up the road in the northern suburbs of Buford, Ga (closer to the team HQ and practice facilities)! Funny seeing stuff like this.

IMG_6378.JPG

IMG_6379.JPG

16 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

I stumbled across another picture of the Falcons Super Bowl jersey but the main reason I wanted to share it: found it through Facebook on the page of a mom and pop seamstress who are preparing the Falcons uniforms for the game. Local shop maybe 10 miles up the road in the northern suburbs of Buford, Ga (closer to the team HQ and practice facilities)! Funny seeing stuff like this.

IMG_6378.JPG

IMG_6379.JPG

Is it weird that in the top image, the tag looks like it says "2015"?

On 1/28/2017 at 3:18 PM, Pharos04 said:

Is it weird that in the top image, the tag looks like it says "2015"?

Its entirely possible. There is a game-used jersey currently on eBay that was worn in Dallas by Brad Johnson and then altered for Miles Austin to wear the next season. I like to imagine Jerry ceremoniously ripping the plate right off Brad's back like Newman did to Jerry's post office jacket.

On 1/31/2017 at 11:16 AM, logoman said:

It looks like they used navy, red & silver for the Patriots patches and black, red and silver for the Falcons. It would make sense because of the team colors and how close navy and black look to the casual viewer.

Patches are the same for both teams.  Lighting issues make it look different.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived