College Football 2020

Kevin W.

34 minutes ago, SSmith48 said:

FAU has released new uniforms, and the shoulder stripes are back.

Not a big fan of the red helmets with this set, but definitely an upgrade.

Just bring back the fantastic Schnellenberger-era set on newer templates, and throw in blue and red helmets if you want, so long as the striping is consistent. 

spacer.png

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, cajunaggie08 said:

New Temple Uniforms from Nike

I have to say...UA did a better job. This Nike set isn't terrible, but I hate the numbers on one side of the helmet, and the new wordmark is a slight downgrade

• Like 3

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Vanderbilt Commodores Unveil Alternate Helmet With Vintage Script Logo, Nashville Skyline

October 2, 2020 - 21:01 PM

The Vanderbilt football program recently announced it will wear a new alternate helmet during Saturday’s game against LSU that takes a vintage logo and adds a few modern twists.  The glossy black helmet pays homage to what the Commodores wore from 1979-83, with a script “Vandy” on both sides. But

Read More...

7 hours ago, SSmith48 said:

Their best logo isn't even on the helmet, it's on the back of the jersey.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

7 hours ago, SSmith48 said:

I guess underwater reveals are a thing now. Are the Gators next?

bodNJhK.png

13nW3IK.png

• Like 1

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Someone at Temple must be a great negotiator. Despite being a small school with little mainstream success or nationwide brand clout, they’ve been able to get their outfitters to give them a high level of customization for several years now. I’m not sure I love these uniforms, but good on them for standing up for what they think they deserve.

• Like 5

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

8 minutes ago, andrewharrington said:

Someone at Temple must be a great negotiator. Despite being a small school with little mainstream success or nationwide brand clout, they’ve been able to get their outfitters to give them a high level of customization for several years now. I’m not sure I love these uniforms, but good on them for standing up for what they think they deserve.

Maybe being in a major city helps. Maybe they have a designated nerd like I’ve said everybody should have. 

I swear FAU had a uniform reveal where players came out of the ocean years ago. 

8 hours ago, cajunaggie08 said:

New Temple Uniforms from Nike

It's a rough take on the diamond design. It feels like they wanted to keep some of the old UA elements, and then they added a weird diamond pattern that just doesn't fit with the rest of the set. The custom font is a nice touch though, and kudos for bringing back a glossy finish on the cherry red helmet!

• Like 2

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

9 hours ago, andrewharrington said:

There's probably a self-promotional element for the outfitters. While the average CFB fan isn't going to be nearly as vested in uni design as those on this forum, generating any amount of hype for a small school like Temple's unis is bonus marketing, both towards average fans and more importantly to other athletic departments who have upcoming contracts.