Tampa Bay Buccaneers Unveil New Uniforms

tBBP

Just now, oldschoolvikings said:

They did.

Block lettering is just boring though if you ask me. I’m not asking for What they did last time by any means necessary. Not by a long shot. But even just a small change to distinguish their font from other block fonts in the league would have been nice. 

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, patsfan5101 said:

Color rush was the PERFECT opportunity to give fans an acknowledgement of the creamsicle uniforms by copying the stripe patterns from the original set. The lack of detail on the pewter unis is just disappointing. 

spacer.png

Smells like 5 years from now

7 minutes ago, Redsoxboi18 said:

Block lettering is just boring though if you ask me. I’m not asking for What they did last time by any means necessary. Not by a long shot. But even just a small change to distinguish their font from other block fonts in the league would have been nice. 

It's the same sort of block font they last used with the Super Bowl set. And it's unique to them.

Also, the idea that block is boring? Sorry, I think you're woefully off base. Most "custom" fonts these days are trash.

5 minutes ago, Midway said:

Actually I’m most surprised they didn’t go with a slightly custom font. That’s the Nike staple. 

More proof that this was a team-directed endeavour, not a Nike-directed one.

19 minutes ago, Derek94 said:

The theme of reverting back to older styles continues.  - Buffalo, Miami, Minnesota, San Francisco and now Tampa all ditched wavy, new-age designs for their earlier sets.

Bucs are off the worst dressed list currently occupied by Tennessee, Jacksonville, Jets, Arizona and Cleveland

Wavy new age design is surely one way to call the Nike disasters when they first took post and the Reebok piping era, I'd say hideous is the word your looking for. Also there's no way Jacksonville or the Jets (although to a lesser extent) are on that list. The Falcons however might be staying

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

How many color rush uniforms are really good? I can’t think of one except maybe the Saints all whites. They need to stop with making have to be all one color. Just a third alt. Jersey is enough they shouldn’t have to be one entire color from head to toe. Especially the socks ...makes it look even worse. 

1 minute ago, Jojopeligreeno said:

How many color rush uniforms are really good? I can’t think of one except maybe the Saints all whites. They need to stop with making have to be all one color. Just a third alt. Jersey is enough they shouldn’t have to be one entire color from head to toe. Especially the socks ...makes it look even worse. 

Pats are great. I'm hoping they adopt those full-time with a white helmet and pants

2 minutes ago, mafiaman said:

I’m sorry, but I just can’t stop staring at the new deeper red.  It’s a billion times better than the previous version.  

I will agree after looking at it a few times, but I think they still should've kept the lighter orange ( creamsicle shade ) for better contrast. I worry reverting back to the previous dark orange will muck it up a bit from a far because there isn't as drastic of a contrast as there could be. Now all that being said the football in the logo looks better darker, i'm just talking about the uniform itself.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

10 minutes ago, Jojopeligreeno said:

That one sucks too.

13 minutes ago, Jojopeligreeno said:

I don’t mind matching pants and jerseys, but when the socks also match it’s a disaster.

1 minute ago, EddieJ1984 said:

These are actually better than the last time they wore them in 2013 since they had the neckbrace collar.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2013 NFL Team Preview

That was also dropped before they swapped to the now old set. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

5 minutes ago, EddieJ1984 said:

These are actually better than the last time they wore them in 2013 since they had the neckbrace collar.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2013 NFL Team Preview

That was 2012. This was 2013:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Also, the Bucs wore the Ripon Dazzle fabric pants in 2012 and 2013 with the Nike Jerseys. They really should have done that now.

da0Lbhs.png

32 minutes ago, mafiaman said:

I’m sorry, but I just can’t stop staring at the new deeper red.  It’s a billion times better than the previous version.  

Don't forget to stare at the new (old) deeper orange as well.

😉

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Archived