2021-22 NBA Changes

30 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

The design teams behind these mixed-era fauxbacks are extremely talented. I’d like to see them come up with whole sets for the next few teams to change their regular uniforms. 

Outside of the Heat abomination, these mashup jerseys are head and shoulders above pretty much anything that's come out of the City program since its inception.

• Like 5

Hey @Conrad., anything new from Utah about this increasingly likely Black/White Jazz rebrand? The social media accounts and even the local broadcast scorebugs are using it—something’s gotta be up. I don’t see anything happening for this season, as the timing’s off for anything to sync up.

(I’ll pull up screenshots/links when I can find them, unless someone beats me to it first.)

Edited by DustDevil61
as but
  • Like 2

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

The Bulls are one of the biggest reasons (along with the Lakers) why I am so done with Nike's bull :censored:, and why I was so done with Adidas' bull :censored: before the switch.

The Bulls wear white at home and red on the road. Their only alternate is black with red pinstripes. No deviation from that is necessary.

• Like 14

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

37 minutes ago, JPDesign said:

If Nike ruined the Bulls uniforms and Adidas ruined the Bulls uniforms...maybe the suppliers aren't the problem.

Just like Nike isn't ruining MLB with the city connect jerseys when MLB has been dabbling in stupid uniforms the past 10 years (Players weekend, the holiday ones)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, JPDesign said:

If Nike ruined the Bulls uniforms and Adidas ruined the Bulls uniforms...maybe the suppliers aren't the problem.

You’re not wrong. The blame doesn’t lay solely with the manufacturers. They proposed the ideas and the teams approved them. There’s blame to go around. 

• Like 2

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

The Mavs’ court tributes to every player in team history is an interesting feature in theory, but it’s naturally going to outdate itself very quickly with new acquisitions via trade, signings, etc. Unless Mark Cuban’s cool with a new court every single year, of course.

Also, I’m sure #MFFL means something to Mavs fans, but it also sounds like an abbreviated version of something Samuel L. Jackson would say.

• Like 4

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

4 minutes ago, FinsUp1214 said:

The Mavs’ court tributes to every player in team history is an interesting feature in theory, but it’s naturally going to outdate itself very quickly with new acquisitions via trade, signings, etc. Unless Mark Cuban’s cool with a new court every single year, of course.

Also, I’m sure #MFFL means something to Mavs fans, but it also sounds like an abbreviated version of something Samuel L. Jackson would say.

"#MavsFansForLife" ?

3 hours ago, pepis21 said:

They barely change their court and now changing again?

Btw I saw Mavs training on Classic court so it might mean it would stay for City uniforms.

They played on it against the Jazz a couple nights ago, I'm sure it will since the Mixtape jerseys lean heavy toward that design.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

4 hours ago, Tracy MidGrady said:

The bulls should have continued to wear red at home

Sadly they will, when the season starts. Nowadays the preseason is the only time when we see how NBA uniforms match ups should always look like. 

• Like 3

On 10/5/2021 at 9:15 PM, alecgoff said:

Possible Hint at the Knicks City edition uniforms from this T-shirt. Looks like 70's and 80's inspired logo with black drop-shadow from the 90's and 00's.

So the Knicks will have three white uniforms this season? Association, Classic, and City? Or will the City be Blue and they'll have three Blue uniforms (Icon, Statement, and City)?