NHL 2011-2012: Possible Uniform Changes

uah8tr

Don't the Coyotes own the naming and colours to the Jets? When they moved, they initially kept all the banners in the Jets' colours, and I know there THEIR ring of honer HONOR is still in the Jets' colours.

Jesus, kid. This isn't rocket science.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't the Coyotes own the naming and colours to the Jets? When they moved, they initially kept all the banners in the Jets' colours, and I know there THEIR ring of honer HONOR is still in the Jets' colours.

Says the guy who forgot the 'u'. tongue.gif

Friar%20Canuck.jpgfriarcanuck.png

I don't know if that's part of the folded-up sleeve or what,but that curvy bit below the neck suggests anything but straight lines. Looks like the curve that swooped across the chest of the Sens' original alternates/unfortunate eventual primaries. I'd like to think it would look like that concept rendering, but I could just as easily see the Sens cramming as many disparate elements from their two decades as possible into one uniform and saying "Lookie! Heritage!"

At any rate, I'm glad it's white white, and not beige "vintage white." That trend can't fade soon enough.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

lol give me a break, I use my Iphone for most posts on here. Could really care less, this is not an English paper. I am not trying to impress anyone on here,and if I were I would not correct people,while sitting behind a computer,acting much smarter then I really am. By the way, "isn't" is the proper use, but once you get into college, you will learn that grown ups do not abbreviate words while writing or typing them out. To sum it up: me no care grammar proper use on here.

Too many teams ruined the identity they had once the "Edge" era came upon us.

More big news from icethetics...

The best source for Los Angeles Kings jersey news continues to be blogger Rich Hammond of LA Kings Insider, who's talking of changes for 2011.

Sneak peek at Kings' prototypes?On Sunday, Hammond confirmed our suspicions regarding the uniform changes the Kings will undergo for the 2011-12 season, saying that the black alternate sweater will become the new home jersey. He also says there will be a white version for the road. This is the first we're hearing of it officially since photos leaked last year.

http://www.icethetics.info/blog/2011/3/21/kings-confirm-uniform-changes.html

Woohoo!!!!

I understand the inherent problems of posting from your phone, but seriously? Not caring?

The strength of your argument is directly related to the effort you put into it. Little effort shows a lack of faith in the position. Now, you can say that you're not looking to impress us, but that's not true. You are, after a fashion. You want to be heard, or you wouldn't post here. You have opinions to which you assign a certain value, and hope others will as well. That's the nature of the beast.

But if you can't be bothered to form a coherent argument, why should anyone take your opinion seriously?

lol give me a break, I use my Iphone for most posts on here. Could really care less, this is not an English paper. I am not trying to impress anyone on here,and if I were I would not correct people,while sitting behind a computer,acting much smarter then I really am. By the way, "isn't" is the proper use, but once you get into college, you will learn that grown ups do not abbreviate words while writing or typing them out. To sum it up: me no care grammar proper use on here.

Too many teams ruined the identity they had once the "Edge" era came upon us.

Don't know what college you go to, but around here, they tell us to use abbreviations. "Makes it more conversational."

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Not trying to impress people? Well, there is "impressing" people, and then there's making an ass out of yourself. Most of us try to fall right about in the middle. You'll find in life that the level at which people give credence to what you say / write is directly related to how well you say / write it.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

lol give me a break, I use my Iphone for most posts on here. Could really care less, this is not an English paper. I am not trying to impress anyone on here

1) When you spell "Honer" vs "Honor" on the iPhone, I don't think E and O are right next to each other, which means you really don't know how to spell it, no matter what college you think you go to. And it takes effort to misuse "Their" and "There". Did you turn off corrective text because you were too smart? Maybe turn it back on...?

2) You COULDN'T care less. If you could care less, it means you currently care at least a little bit.

3) People are always judging. If you don't want to impress, don't say anything. Like others have said, if you don't care how you present yourself...then why should we care what you think?

Enjoy college. Maybe take Grammar/Spelling/Basic Ed 101.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

What was wrong with these bad boys?

martins-ott-alt.JPG

Somehow I missed the AHL squad wear these, although I doubt it's at all related:

B0108_0184_std.jpg

That swoosh Ottawa jersey was one of my favorites in the NHL (Coming from a leaf fan). I always thought they would have a great set if they made a white home version and a black 3rd version of it. I believe their minor league affiliate had a white one.

What was wrong with these bad boys?

martins-ott-alt.JPG

Somehow I missed the AHL squad wear these, although I doubt it's at all related:

B0108_0184_std.jpg

That swoosh Ottawa jersey was one of my favorites in the NHL (Coming from a leaf fan). I always thought they would have a great set if they made a white home version and a black 3rd version of it. I believe their minor league affiliate had a white one.

The Victoria Grizzlies when they were called the Victoria Salsa back in the mid to late 90's had those jerseys with a white home. They were pretty sweet...Glad they changed to Grizzlies though.

293795466kznpOC_ph.jpg

Here's something I just noticed. It may not be the same =O= logo that's used on the shoulders of the primaries. Look very closely at the image below this paragraph. There seems to be something that looks like two crossed hockey sticks in the center of the =O=. It might be laces because maybe they just did that on purpose, but who knows.

http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp279/CanadiensFan85/Ottawa3rdJerseyPreview.jpg

Archived