College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont know how legit these are but one is posted by an assistant coach for Appalachian and the other is from the beginning of a highlight video.

helmetb_zps8330a2e8.jpghelmetsa_zps03079f69.jpg

the helmet on top might just be the one they use for press conferences (no stripes on it) and the logo looks too small (too much blank space) . The other two don't look to bad though

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

I won't discuss the proposed alternate uniform.

for someone who got into some hot water for disclosing too much I am absolutely amazed that you haven't stopped posting...you must really love the attention to take the time to credit yourself for a design then respond back to any follow up questions with "I won't answer that".

for someone who got into some hot water for disclosing too much I am absolutely amazed that you haven't stopped posting...you must really love the attention to take the time to credit yourself for a design then respond back to any follow up questions with "I won't answer that".

I mean if I designed something like this I'd give myself credit too. And he brought up the alt because someone asked if there were any alts. He's giving insight that we otherwise we wouldn't have. I don't see the need to complain.

Yep, decided not to proceed with it. And I for one loved it, but UGA fans probably wouldn't.

In that case I am glad it got cut! Teams that have perfect uniforms does not need to change or evolve.

spacer.png

I mean if I designed something like this I'd give myself credit too. And he brought up the alt because someone asked if there were any alts. He's giving insight that we otherwise we wouldn't have. I don't see the need to complain.

Amen to that leave him alone

No new alts for Georgia. The alt uni I designed was cut. Oh, yeah, I designed the UGA uniform btw ;)

Only an old helmet available for the photoshoot, or is UGA keeping the block numbers up there with a new set 12 inches lower?

I get standardization across the department, but damn I loved the previous numerals.

Great job as a whole, Gordie.

Archived